Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HO Syndicate Hardshell Rear?

Has anyone toyed around with putting a syndicate hardshell on a reflex rear plate? thoughts on how well it would go?

Comments

• KillerKiller Posts: 315 Baller
    Not many on reflex dbls... Terry winter is; just saw a MB insta with Terry ripping 39 as per usual.

Having individual release front and rear is a positive but I think you'll find most prefer more freedom in the back leg. I'd imagine Terry's boots aren't stock. Maybe you want to be like Terry, maybe you cant
  • OldboyIIOldboyII Posts: 517 Baller
    edited June 13
    I can compare Supershell & HO :
    The heel blocks on Supershell and HO Shell are located on noticeably different levels (due to different heel support on the plate), therefore even if you adjust front reflex horseshoe to shorter HO's footprint Silvretta release will not work as prescribed.
    Much deeper mod will be needed - reflex shell stays on the plate whereas HO shell stays on the heel piece.
  • skialexskialex Posts: 704 Crazy Baller
    You can fabricate a "HO R-style", if you can't get a HO shell, buy a pair of Roces12 or Valo13 inline skate shells and mount one on rear plate.