ho men's bindings for women

skigirl00skigirl00 Posts: 34 Baller
edited July 2018 in Skis Fins Bindings
Hello! I'm a woman's size 9, and I'm looking into buying HO men's ski bindings... what size range should I purchase?

Comments

• jayskijayski Posts: 654 Crazy Baller
    More than likely the 6-7 size in the hardshell, there are charts online based on foot length (measured) that convert to shoe sizes. @savaiusini what do you think?
    skigirl00
  • savaiusinisavaiusini Posts: 304 Water Ski Industry Professional
    In an Animal or Hardshell, you'd probably be a 8/9.
    Sam Avaiusini - Operations Manager, HO Sports Company, Snoqualmie, WA
    skigirl00
  • skigirl00skigirl00 Posts: 34 Baller
    edited July 2018
    @jayski @savaiusini Thank you! Also, what if I was looking into purchasing the HO xmax bindings? They're softshell bindings, which I'm more comfortable with. What size do you think for those?
    The men's 4-8 is roughly equivalent to women's 5.5-9.5.
    So, if you are looking for a tighter fit, go with the 4-8. If you want to have an easier time getting into and out of the boot, OR if you plan to share the ski with others, maybe choose the 7-11.
  • skigirl00skigirl00 Posts: 34 Baller
    @savaiusini awesome! Thank you again! Your advice is so helpful.
  • condorpilotcondorpilot Posts: 73 Baller
    savaiusini, advice please re male sizes on HO fixed rubber RTP, what size for a US size 11 would you recommend? Thinking 10/11 but unsure if they size larger/smaller fit. Unfortunately can’t try on as mail order purchase.
    Assume hole pattern will fit eh ....... an ‘18 Radar Senate?
    Many thanks
    edited September 2018
    @condorpilot Only the width changes with size. If you have a medium to narrow foot the 10/11 should be perfect. Our hole pattern should work on a Radar without issue.
  • condorpilotcondorpilot Posts: 73 Baller
    Thanks Sam. My foot is slightly wide but not excessively so. Given its width based then looks like up sizing might be an idea?