finally ran 11.25 !

Deep11Deep11 Posts: 210 Solid Baller
Been far more consistent at 12m this year (last year was a wash out with a fractured ankle). tonight i ran 11.25 for the first time ever!!!
looking at the video I'm not too sure how i actually ran it - 13m headwind ok, tail wind 12 was quite ropey and the 11 looked all over at 2 ball.
definite props for my young driver who largely kept it straight.
cut to 10.75 for the first time ever - missed the gate but who cares - i cut to 10.75 !!!!
to say I'm ecstatic would be an understatement.
there is clearly a whole lot to work on BUT now i know its possible.
dont know if ill ever do it again - but I have the video evidence so will sleep well tonight.

Many thanks to the guys I listen to: Dimitri Kourounis from Ververoda waterski school in Porta Heli Greece and TWhisper "Train with Terry Winter"

(FYI - from another thread, this is a go pro on a tracker with a $15dollar 52mm zoom lens off ebay)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0ts7mph1pw3avn/first ever 11m august 18.mp4?dl=0
ski6jonesWishjcampThan_BoganObrienslalom6ballsj2nhrobmollysilverlakehemlockjayskiLanceHCookGargregyBG1RAKskialexrockdogCamJayproBill22ReggieObf`76S&ScustomskiMISkierChunkydMichaelGoodmankeithh2oskiergsm_peterlakeaustinskierjipster43m_pagsDaveDPacManjimbrakeandjulesbigskieridahoRichardDoane

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file