Skiing with Nate

What a ridiculously fun day last weekend skiing with Nate Smith. Second time I’ve met him, just an unreal & genuine nice guy. Our local CC dealer let me in on this- ski behind the 2019 Nautique with Nate in the boat & bring the family. Are you kidding?? My son took this video of me, here I am hammering out 4 ball at 34.2mph with Nate looking on & coaching. He gave me an amazing piece of advice, I’ve run more -28 passes this week than I had the whole summer previously (even in rough water). -32 here I come, already getting some good looks at 4 ball. Thanks Nate!!! The camaderie and generosity of those in the slalom world is beyond words, in no other sport would I have an opportunity like this. No wonder I’ve become 100% hooked in just a few short years. BTW the 2019 Nautique is amazing, a flat out ski machine- so impressive I’m considering pulling the trigger... Thanks Patty from Silver Spray, and thanks again Nate you’re the man!
MISkierTELBill22sunvalleylawA_Bskihackerh2onhkbishop8950bf`MickeyThompsonchris55DaveDOSUwaterskierRPTGreg BanishrobmollysilverlakeklindyThan_Boganj2nhBulldogdrewAlvin_NeffBdeckerskiinxs

Comments

• BeekerBeeker Posts: 36 Baller
    That is so cool you had that opportunity, memories are made on the water.
    Buoyhead69ski4xtc
  • Buoyhead69Buoyhead69 Posts: 73 Baller
    Also it’s a testament to real coaching from a pro. Nate’s advice was a game changer for me. Skied today and -28, without sounding overconfident, was automatic. Unfortunately only got 1 look 4 ball at -32 then the surf boats & jet skis came out. Hard for me to time the gate at -32.
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,323 Crazy Baller
    edited August 2018
    And, the amazing piece of advice?
    Or, is this a teaser?

Ski all 6?

MDB1056Joeprunc
  • MDB1056MDB1056 Posts: 151 Baller
    @Zman got it. The amazing advice is___________?
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,404 Mega Baller
    @Zman @MDB1056 I can fill in the blank. ...”Just ski like me.”
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    WaterSkier12
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,323 Crazy Baller
    Perfect. I'll get to work on that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file