Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOW VH FOR SALE 2004 FORD F150

bananaronbananaron Posts: 302 Crazy Baller
Hey ballers I am selling my 2004 Ford F150 Lariat supercrew 4x4 truck.I am original owner and have all service records.Truck has 173,000 rounds on it and is loaded with leather power heated seats,power moonroof,power rear sliding window,power mirrors all power options.Tow package with bed liner and access custom box cover.Truck is mint condition and drives like new.A new 2018 would have a MSRP OF $55,000 will sell truck for $10,400.If interested contact me at 218-851-2801or send me a msg.Will send more photos........Thx Ron

Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota

Comments

• bananaronbananaron Posts: 302 Crazy Baller
    This truck is in mint condition...........$10,000
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,417 Mega Baller
    Does it come with $5000 in the glove compartment? o:)
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    robmollysilverlakePat MIGskiOSUwaterskier
  • LarsLars Posts: 157 Baller
    Afraid I might have to agree with @oldjeep...
    I found your local CL ad, when I searched for 2004 f150 supercrew lariat the next most expensive one is in the 6000s.
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 499 Crazy Baller
    The truck does look to be very clean and well maintained. In the end it's worth what a buyer will pay. You don't see trucks that nice down here.
    Yes you are right its priced at high book.However you won't find one like this.Its pristine condition and when 2015 with 60,000 miles are at 35,000 this looks like a bargain.I fact try and find anything 15,000 to $20,000 that is decent.
    I'm just giving you a hard time. But I'd suggest you shop around a bit if you think that 35K for a 3 year old used truck is normal. My brand new 2018 crewcab cost me 36K
    Chuck P
    @oldjeep Is it a lariat loaded with all power options.If so thats a deal because the MSRP IS ABOUT $55,000 to replace my truck.......
    1) Nobody pays MSRP. Take it home price on a 55K sticker is around 40K. The sticker on my Ram was 52K
    2) A 2004 Lariat has pretty near nothing in common with a 2018 Lariat in terms of equipment. Stuff has changed a tad in the last 14 years.

Chuck P
    keithh2oskier
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 1,050 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    $40k on $55k, shooot, if you don’t include tax. If so @oldjeep I’ll fly you to Orlando next time I buy a vehicle.
    shansen345
    edited November 2018
    @Orlando76 True, with no tax or license. No need to fly me anywhere, just buy from a one price volume dealer - even if you need to buy a plane ticket to go pick it up. I did zero negotiating on my current truck, looked it up on the local dealers website and payed what they were asking. I just looked and my current mega dealer doesn't have as good a discount on Ford as they do on Ram, but they were still at 44K on a 55K sticker for a new Lariat.

In any event - I think I derailed this post way more than I intended to with the original tongue in cheek reply. Carry on
    Chuck P
    swc5150
    @oldjeep I know pricing on most toys as I have bought more then most people.Hardly do I pay MSRP however to get a 55,000 MSRP truck for 40,000 now is a really good buy.I don't know of many ford stores that would sell u one for that price even end of yr.Not a big deal trucks are like boats way over priced......thats why I am done buying new stuff.
    SOLD.......Time to shop for a new truck and also another boat.