Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another Ca Fire

LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 354 Crazy Baller
hopefully the ridge makes it ok ?

Comments

• LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 354 Crazy Baller
    so sad this town looking like a total loss

edited November 9
    sounds like its getting close , prayers for Marcusbrown !
  • MSMS Posts: 4,896 Mega Baller
    He’s pretty busy blaming the fires on someone
    Shut up and ski
    Onside135m_pagssunperchWaterSkier12jimbrakeKillerRazorRoss3IlivetoskikpickettskidawgMarcoshansen345
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,641 Mega Baller
    @MarcusBrown glad you guys are okay.
    Mark Shaffer
    i have a few friends that lost everything. One who didnt even have time to put on his shoes. got out literally with only his shirt on his back.
  • MSMS Posts: 4,896 Mega Baller
    edited November 14
    @MarcusBrown that is good knowledge of hockey country. I couldn’t imagine if social media was around back then as it was bad enough with just the rumor mill. People actually thought that “enemy agents” started it. Glad your OK it’s not going good for lots of people.
    Shut up and ski
    Mrs_MS
  • teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 682 Crazy Baller
    I have a book about the Pestigo fire that burned the town of Pestigo Wisconsin it was the same day as the great Chicago fire! A lot of the Midwest was on fire then! Crazy dry conditions!
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
    some of the pics are unreal

• lkblkb Posts: 544 Baller
    holy crap...I'd hate to see what's behind those cars with them driving toward that
    Than_Bogan
  • JetsetrJetsetr Posts: 133 Baller
    edited November 13
    I’m a structural firefighter also qualified on wild lands (but not carded)...those hotshot teams, and the carded wild land guys are unreal—12+ hours a day, everyday...backbreaking work with hand tools...my hats off to them...
    As a former duster pilot I wouldn’t mind doing SEAT flying, but it’s pretty tough to get into...and a very nomadic lifestyle...

Prayers for all of those effected...
    Skoot1123
    this is my buddies house

• dbskidbski Posts: 221 Crazy Baller
    Wow! I can't fathom what it must be like to lose your home in a heartbeat. I've built our home and it would be crushing to see that happen. My deepest condolences to all who have suffered and hoping you get some rain soon!
    Rick Bohn
    kingshredd