Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WANTED: 2016 Radar Vapor Boa Gloves

utahslalomutahslalom Posts: 11 Baller
edited November 2018 in Stuff For Sale
Been looking for gloves to match my ski. Does anyone know where I can buy these? Willing to look at new or used if they are in decent shape. I need a size LARGE.

Comments

• A_BA_B Posts: 4,116 Mega Baller
    You can always get a ski to match your gloves...
    dchristmanKeith MenardAPBskialex
  • KillerKiller Posts: 391 ★★★★Quad Panda Award Recipient ★★★★
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07514NHG7?th=1&psc=1 non kevlar, which I prefer. I just oreder 2 pair. go smaller...
  • utahslalomutahslalom Posts: 11 Baller
    edited November 2018
    I should probably clarify...I currently have the ski in the photo (2016 Radar Vapor Lithium). Been wanting to find the gloves that match. I wish I would have just bought them back I’m 2016
  • JordanJordan Posts: 1,164 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    To each his own, but I have never once thought about the color of my gloves...just fit and feel.
    I guess whatever bakes your cake!
    KillerfoxriveratKRoundyskialex
  • WoodySkierWoodySkier Posts: 98 Baller
    Beware I bought a pair of boa gloves this summer that were a couple years old but brand new, lasted one set and tore away where the boa line goes through the glove. Not sure if the material dries out or what.
  • fu_manfu_man Posts: 415 Crazy Baller
    First world problems.
    lakeaustinskier
  • KillerKiller Posts: 391 ★★★★Quad Panda Award Recipient ★★★★
    @WoodySkier I have gloves that are 5 or 6 years old that are still together, 100s of sets. The leather is stiff as a boarx, neoprene is ok. They dry out fron the wet dry mostly, not when they're only a few new. Bad batch or 2nd is my bet. Hopefully my2 pair hold up!

I do find and much prefer for my hands a dry pair of gloves for each set. I also think the gloves end up lasting longer and don't stretch as much as a 2nd set on wet gloves they keep growing. My 2.
    aupatking
  • WindsurfnutWindsurfnut Posts: 98 Baller
    I have a set of XL if you're interested. Skied with once - too big for me
  • utahslalomutahslalom Posts: 11 Baller
    Windsurfnut, I’m afraid an XL would be too big for me too. Thank you for your reply
  • APBAPB Posts: 258 Baller
    Yup ski is the prob!
  • KRoundyKRoundy Posts: 290 Crazy Baller
    Interesting. I have never thought, “Does this match?” when buying ski equipment.
    APB
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,549 Mega Baller
    That might be racist? Sorry, I was pretending to be sleeping. Fake Snooze!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • JoepruncJoeprunc Posts: 262 Baller
    I have a pair of M if you want. I moved away from Kevlar.
  • APBAPB Posts: 258 Baller
    The other palm material is 🔥