Orlando ski schools recommendation

TimberTimber Posts: 12 Baller
Hi, I will be in Orlando to visiting Universal with kids in early march. I would like to take 1-2 days of advanced ski lessons in course. I'm self-taught and not a professional (28off/32mph). Do you have any recommendations?

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 26,527 Administrator
    There's a long list and you really can't go wrong
    Drew Ross, the boarding school, Swiss ski school, Jack Travers, Matt Rini, the list goes on and on. You will not be disappointed with any of those schools.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★ D3 ★ DBSkis ★ Fin Whisper ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• ScottScottScottScott Posts: 695 Crazy Baller
    edited January 17
    Don't forget Jodi's Ski Skool....highly recomend.
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,025 Crazy Baller
    @Timber
    Florida? Why?
    Weather is so nice here these days... :)
    AkBob
  • skihartskihart Posts: 471 Solid Baller
    If you are staying right at the parks, Rini or Jody is probably the closest.
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,404 Mega Baller
    edited January 18
    At LaPoint Ski Park, you can choose to get coached by three Hall of Famers: Kris LaPoint, Jennifer Leachman LaPoint or Wade Cox. Although there are several great skiing opportunities in Orlando, I’ll bet we are closest to Universal, maybe 10 minutes away. Rini’s and Jodi’s are nearby, but they are closer to Disney than they are to Universal.

I’m not wearing my glasses, so if it says Hall of Farmers, it’s a typo...
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    skihartOne_SkiAndreFLeboeuf
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 927 Crazy Baller
    edited January 18
    LaPoints would actually be the closest to Universal, it’s almost across the street. The rest would be 20+ minute drive. Lots of good choices. The determining factor is where do you want to drive and who’s available.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file