Places to ski in SE Michigan

RoesnerRoesner Posts: 2 Baller
Hey ballers, so this summer I will be living in the lake orion area and was wondering if anyone was looking for a ski partner or knows of anywhere I could possibly ski this spring/summer/fall. Anything would be a huge help and I would appreciate it.

Comments

• MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,439 Mega Baller
    @Roesner, I assume you are looking for public lake courses and not private memberships, correct? I can provide information on private lake memberships, but I don't have very much info about the public lake courses in the Lake Orion area.

There were a couple hits on Wakescout for the Howell area for people offering a pull.

@RAWSki or @Shell, what does the ski scene look like in that area?
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    DaveD
  • RoesnerRoesner Posts: 2 Baller
    @MISkier I would definitely be interested in private memberships as well, and not just public lakes
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,439 Mega Baller
    @Roesner, I sent you a PM.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
  • MZitoMZito Posts: 169 Baller
    @Roesne, I live in Orion. I just sent you a PM
    Matt Zito...Detroit Mi
    MISkierDaveD
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 565 Crazy Baller
    @Roesner looks like you are hooked up with Matt and Joel . There are a lot of public lakes with courses in the area you just have to know when to hit them and connect with the skiers on the respective lakes . A lot depends on when you can ski and where you work --- mornings are the prime time . Hope to ski with you this summer.
    DaveD