Where to ski in Monroe LA

aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,171 Mega Baller
Writing this feels like asking, “where can I ski in Pine Mountain GA?”. But, as I probably can’t just walk up on campus with a ski and a handle, who can I ski with and where? I have a pretty big project coming up in the area and will be there several weeks.

Comments

• jayskijayski Posts: 727 Crazy Baller
    There is a ski lake there, Jimmy something or other I can PM his contact if you want or you can drive a little west and come to Cottonwood in Bossier City and I can tow you up and down the lake.
    aupatking
  • HortonHorton Posts: 26,932 Administrator
    Seems like I have heard about a ski site in West Monroe.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,171 Mega Baller
    @jayski thank you very much for the offer. Hopefully I can get enough time to make it that way. I don’t know if I’ll be able to get over there. You’re about 1 1/2 hours West, correct?
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,256 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Jimmy Griffin in west Monroe
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
    aupatkingjayski
  • teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 751 Crazy Baller
    I have Jimmy's number!
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
    aupatkingjayski
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,171 Mega Baller
    @teammalibu I’m working on making my way to ski with you sometime soon too. Some of my wife’s family lives in Madison and they told me they know a guy who skis in tournaments or holds tournaments or something along those lines. I keep wondering if they’re talking about you.
  • jayskijayski Posts: 727 Crazy Baller
    @aupatking depends how you drive! Welcome to come over, Jimmy is a great guy, sure he will help you out.
    aupatking