Central FL Slalom Tournament May 25 - Who's going?

GWaterskiGWaterski Posts: 36 Baller
This will be held on Lake Grew, right behind the new Action Water Sports!

MISkierMattP

Comments

• skierjpskierjp Posts: 662 Crazy Baller
    Kiwi is also going to have the Fl State tournament there.
    GWaterski
  • ScottScottScottScott Posts: 695 Crazy Baller
    I'll be there
    GWaterski
  • skierjpskierjp Posts: 662 Crazy Baller
    I think it's more Kiwi than Action
    Kyle does tournaments regularly there. Last year there was an "Action Watersports" tournament that I believe was a kyle tournament. It got cancelled due to conflict with other tournaments in the area. This action watersports tournment has Action people as the contacts, so I believe it is more action than kyle.
  • WishWish Posts: 7,551 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited May 9
    Well whoever it is they are to be thanked repededly for putting on a 3 round event for $50 in FL. 40 entries should (and I hope) fill up fast.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    Jody_Seal
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,547 Mega Baller
    edited May 9
    That is Correct! The Florida Water Ski Federation is proud to announce that the 2019 State Championships is going to Fluid and Lake Grew this year.
    Thank you Kyle for stepping up to make this event happen.
    Sorry about the long link but for some reason the hyperlink option refuses to work.
    https://www.usawaterski.org/rankings/View-TournamentsHQ.asp?pvar=TourInfo&TourID=19S160&olrds=enabled&rg=1&sl=on&tr=on&ju=on&wb=&ws=&wu=&bf=&kb=&hy=&sExclude=
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• GWaterskiGWaterski Posts: 36 Baller
    @LPSkier - I can confirm, being from MI - you are absolutely correct!
    The AWS team (Kyle included) is heading to FL to host a great tournament.
  • dave2balldave2ball Posts: 510 Solid Baller
    @skierjp this is an action water sports event. Kiwi is not involved or should I say his ski school. It looks like most of the officials have been brought in for the event.
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 55 Baller
    How is the set up there for spectators? Decent viewing?
    @Cnewbert Very good. Not a lot of tree cover along the shoreline, so if you're hanging out long you may want to bring a canopy.
    Cnewbert