Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Winter has arrived at D3

HortonHorton Posts: 27,426 Administrator
edited May 10 in News & Other Stuff

Winter web 1

D3 has added the powerful slalom star from the UK Freddie Winter, to their star-studded Pro Team roster. Freddie fits perfectly on the Team as he will ride the new NRG R1 released this spring. With one Pro victory already under his belt from the Travers Grand Prix, the future looks bright for the 29-year-old slalom star.

“Freddie is one of the best slalom skiers in the world and we feel very fortunate he chose D3” said Creed Kidder President of D3 Skis. “Freddie adds important International exposure to an already impressive Pro Team roster.”

Freddie will be the featured skier for the D3 NRG-R1. “We design two different performance slalom skis, the EVO and the NRG R1 and Freddie is the embodiment of the kind of skier that the NRG R1 was designed for”, said Will Bush head of R&D for D3 Skis.

Freddie said, “I have taken an independent, non-sponsored athlete approach for an entire year and simply skied all of the skis available on the market. I ultimately chose the D3 NRG R1 as it is far and away the best ski for me,” I am excited to join a brand with such a high pedigree and look forward to having success together for a long time to come”.

Winter has arrived at D3.  Freddie, welcome to the D3 family.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

ballsohardaupatkingRyota Dragoskihartskialexcustomskijayskijimskibf`Chef23mylemskyBill22ricoswc5150Ed_Johnsonbishop8950lpskierDaveDrobmollysilverlakedvskiingdnewtonBulldogmusclefixerJayproSkiJay

Comments

• ballsohardballsohard Posts: 253 Baller
    edited May 10
    Excited to see Freddie tear it up on the D3 NRG R1!
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,233 Mega Baller
    Bring a few NRG R1’s up to the blueberry farm and ski with us again. I’m looking forward to seeing you have a great season on that ski
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,527 Mega Baller
    Congrats to both
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)
    Than_Bogan
  • chris55chris55 Posts: 317 Solid Baller
    Super happy for Freddie, he found the best ski for him and 2019 will smoke ...!!!!!!
    jimski
  • JordanJordan Posts: 1,151 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Congratulations @FWinter ! You deserve it!
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,932 Mega Baller
    I don't know if this is the approach that all skiers take but it was interesting to see Freddy on all the different skis.
    Mark Shaffer
  • WaterSkier12WaterSkier12 Posts: 262 Baller
    Congrats Freddie!!!
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,393 Mega Baller
    Go Freddie go! Looking forward to some deep 43s :smile: .
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    ballsohardWaterSkier12
  • JordanJordan Posts: 1,151 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @Than_Bogan...deep 43s? That would be something!
    Than_Bogan