The new MC Prostar at Radar Lake

RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,037 Mega Baller
edited May 10 in Boat Talk
I was very fortunate to get the inaugural ski ride today behind this season's Prostar, thanks to @eddie_roberts_jr . What a nice smooth towboat, easy to ski behind, drive, and has the best touch screen ever for the driver's controls. Thank goodness @horton was available on the tech-line to tell me how to turn off the radio !

BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
MattPHortonjayskiJordanski4xtcjimskiWoodySkierballsohardEljaybeeschaferlundbergdvskiingDacon62savaiusinirobmollysilverlakeDeanoskiBulldogSharkScotChipman1ColeGiacopuzzi

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 26,970 Administrator
    @RichardDoane I hope you did not let @eddie_roberts_jr drive that beautiful thing.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,774 Mega Baller
    Ooo nice!
    RichardDoane
  • ghutchghutch Posts: 79 Baller
    That lake is gorgeous. Is my number 1 place I want to ski at. Pretty boat too!
    ThomasAliveRichardDoanejpattigr
  • JordanJordan Posts: 1,129 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    SWEEEEEEEET!
    RichardDoane
  • SiouxcitysmittySiouxcitysmitty Posts: 41 Baller
    Only thing better than having that new boat is the 85 degree temps to go with it. Couldn't be more jealous! And 1.1 hours on the meter :)
    RichardDoaneShark
  • APBAPB Posts: 210 Baller
    Nice rig RADAR!!
    RichardDoane
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,037 Mega Baller
    @igkya Towers are a hassle to ship and add later. The most affordable way to get a tower is factory direct.
    @Horton I’ve been able to ski behind three generations of the Roberts family. I am truly fortunate.
    Hortonjimski
  • dnewtondnewton Posts: 73 Baller
    That all white dear lord...
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,037 Mega Baller
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 907 Crazy Baller
    loving this boat!!!!
    Ski it if you can!!!!
  • SharkShark Posts: 16 Baller
    @zappy (Zippy) you so lucky!! Me very jelly. Wouldn't matter if it were a Searay, skiing with Eddy Jr is the best! Can't wait to get a pull when in the neighborhood. Say hi to everybody for me!
    RichardDoane