Excalibur 330 ECM Needed!

Somehow between the time the dealership serviced my boat, and the first time I put it in the water this year, the ecm fried itself. Looking for a replacement. Part Number R116021. It is a 2006 SAN 220 5.7L. Boat is mint, cant believe im "up a creek" like this. Seeing that those who upgraded to Zero Off may have something laying around. Help me out!

Comments

• Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,576 Mega Baller
    2006? Might as well update and install zo.
    06 was a three bolt dbw system
    I have a mefi 4 ECM floating around. I will check what it has for calibration and get back to you.
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• Jody_Seal

Thank you. Looking into zo, but unless i cant get it running with the PP system, zo is really more than I need.

Interested in learning about the upgrade, if someone can point me to a how-to thread.
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,300 Mega Baller
    He's the man for that - but don't invest $ fixing it w/ PP and then upgrade because you'll be doing the job twice.
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,437 Mega Baller
    If I had to buy an ECM anyway, I would be going for the ZO option.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    ski6jones
  • gettingspeedygettingspeedy Posts: 3
    edited June 5
    I have acquired an MEFI-4 (12569494) ecm. The PCM manual shows that my boat should be MEFI-4b. Can't really find a clear answer whether or not it's compatible or what the differences are.
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,576 Mega Baller
    Both the units I have are for mefi 4, non dbw applications. 2002-2005. Mechanical operation throttle body..
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.