Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ski site South of Pittsburgh

vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 583 Crazy Baller
I happened to notice a course set up on a reservoir in Somerset Township, PA, just off I-70. Google Does maps shows the body of water as Bentleyville Reservoir. Does anyone have information on this course? Thanks.
TomSkiChamp

Comments

• igkyaigkya Posts: 634 Crazy Baller
    Sorry, missed me by about 10 years. I see they no longer have an affiliated club thru USAWaterski. You can do what i did... drove by and stopped in the evening a few times till I spotted someone skiing. The guys were nice enough. Course is very short.
    vtmechengSkoot1123
  • TomSkiChampTomSkiChamp Posts: 1 New Baller
    Hi VTMECHENG ... I am the owner of the pond in Eight Four, PA. Listed on Google maps as Bentleyville Reservoir. The course is "not short" ... It has been surveyed by a certified Ski Course Surveyor, who has surveyed many ski courses all over the United States. If you are interested in skiing with us please contact me. Tom 724.344.4006. I am the the PENNSYLVANIA WATER SKI CHAMPION for 2016-2017-2018 in my age division and this is where I practice!!!
    Looking forward.
    ALPJr
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 634 Crazy Baller
    Sorry Tom, by short I meant the lake/ski area/one end to the the other, is short, not the actual ski course. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D
  • vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 583 Crazy Baller
    @TomSkiChamp I'll definitely give you a call. Thank you!