Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey Eric Lee how am I doing?

HortonHorton Posts: 27,606 Administrator
Looking for a healthy snack? Try SuperFat

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Jordaneleeskiballsohardgsm_peterDaveDandjulesGusmatthewbrown

Comments

• eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,845 Infinite Pandas
    On a serious note, counterspins are not in the mainstream. They should be! Everyone should go out on their next trick set and try a trick against the grain. At worst it will build skills. At best you will be able to fit a new trick in your run.

Thanks for showing this!

Eric
    gsm_peter
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,606 Administrator
    Looking for a healthy snack? Try SuperFat

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Gus
    Skiing is good. That's a hard trick and even harder to fit quickly and smoothly in a run.

However, your boat needed to be on display at Squaw's Fourth of July snow ski experience. Get to work!

Eric
    It gets worse for the display Mastercraft. There was a DJ in it this morning! @Horton would never let that happen to a real boat. Practice your trick run a couple times then get that boat on a proper display.

I didn't stick around to hear the DJ because after snow skiing in the morning, I went to Stan's for a couple waterski sets (struggled with your SLB). Living the good life.

Eric
    ballsohard