Great customer service from ZO

sunperchsunperch Posts: 223 Solid Baller
We completed the upgrade for the single puck conversion on our boat today. We had a few questions with several of the steps and had great customer service from Timmy, tech support and Jamie, sales. Our phone calls were promptly retuned, Timmy even called us back on Sunday afternoon! THANKS !!
eleeskiReggieOwalleye

Comments

• sunperchsunperch Posts: 223 Solid Baller
    @Hockdog nope, not perfect pass. Zero off convertion from dual to single puck with Rev S. Most of the time they answered the phone call with a live person, the times I had to leave a message they called back same day. I've heard others complain about their experiences. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and helpful they were to work with. Installation complete, time to ski!
    walleye
  • HockdogHockdog Posts: 167 Baller
    I’ll say.........
  • mbabiashmbabiash Posts: 480 Crazy Baller
    @sunperch
    I had the same experience in upgrading to rev s. Answered or called back quickly. I think it was Timmy that I dealt with too. Super nice guy.
  • ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 908 Crazy Baller
    Also recently upgraded. Wasn't easy to get hold of people, but they were very helpful once I did.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
    Hockdog
  • acmxacmx Posts: 233 Baller
    Had very good service when I upgraded to rev.s, tech gave me his cell phone number and actually answered when I had a question.
    mbabiash
  • MSMS Posts: 5,104 Mega Baller
    Did anyone ask if they could make us a system that feels good on all boats
    Shut up and ski
  • eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,785 Infinite Pandas
    @MS Ever since Phil Adams and hand driving passed away, the "feel good" ride has been elusive. ZO has been the best feel for me ever since. It took a while to find settings I liked but now ZO is not a factor. Especially considering the other variables I'm struggling with.

Glad to hear that they are getting more responsive and helpful!

Eric
    dvskier
  • MSMS Posts: 5,104 Mega Baller
    @eleeski I like the pull I get every day behind our MC with the latest rev. I am sick of dealing with boat to boat settings to try and find that same feel. I would rather use my sets on binding/fin/ski testing.
    Shut up and ski
    MattPsunperch
  • John BrooksJohn Brooks Posts: 336 Crazy Baller
    I recently had to call ZO and had great service. Very friendly and helpful in my upgrade.
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,533 Mega Baller
    I had a good experience with them when I did my ZO conversion. I was actually surprised since all the negatives I had heard.