Inner Course

2Valve2Valve Posts: 146 Baller
I think I'm addicted to the Inner Course. Four passes in a row yesterday @32 off.

If only it counted in tournament's......

Comments

• jcampjcamp Posts: 753 Mega Baller
    @2valve Mini buoys DO count in Class C tournaments as of last year. The rules/specifics are in the tournament guide.
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,403 Crazy Baller
    @jcamp
    Class C, or just collegiate tournaments?
  • thagerthager Posts: 4,388 Mega Baller
    You're too young for inner course!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    jercraneZman
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,209 Mega Baller
    Class C tournaments too @Zman. Each inner buoy is worth 1/2 buoy (no partial buoys scored). For scoring purposes the half buoys only count on the first pass.

13.04 Mini Course:
    At the option of the LOC in Class C tournaments and below, skiers may choose to ski mini course buoys:
    A. Mini course buoys, preferably green in color, are to be placed by the LOC at approximately 8.5 meters from center-line of the slalom course. However, there is NO required measurement or specified tolerance. NOTE: The slalom course for the disabled is 6.4m from center-line.
    B. Each mini course buoy is scored as 1/2 point. To get credit, the skier must go through the entry gates, around the mini course buoy and then cross the boat guide line closest to the buoy. No partial credit is awarded for mini course buoys.
    C. A mixture of mini course buoys and full course buoys can be used to attain a score. The mixture must be of consecutive buoys. Once a buoy is missed (either mini and/or regular) no more buoys are counted in the scoring of that pass.
    D. Mini course scoring will only be used on the first pass in Class C.
    E. A skier must make 6 full buoys to get a second pass in Class C.
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    jcampescmanazemmosley899
  • 2Valve2Valve Posts: 146 Baller
    @thager
    Never too old for the Inner Course. My motto anyway. :)
    APB
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,476 Mega Baller
    The only thing that changes is how soon you are ready for it again.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    2Valve
  • gt2003gt2003 Posts: 722 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I will never refer to it as the mini-course again...InnerCourse it is :smiley:
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
    jercraneparkerc2112
  • 2Valve2Valve Posts: 146 Baller
    @gt2003 Just keep the spelling "Inner...." and nobody can accuse you of anything immoral. :)
    gt2003