Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12" White Stickers
BallOfSpray $5 Donation
BallOfSpray $10 Donation

Can I replace these bindings? Old style...


We have a pair of old skis at our cabin that get used a few weekends per year. The heel piece of one of the bindings has ripped and now doesn't stay snug. I figured I could just replace that piece but didn't find anything on Amazon that looked like the same style.

Can anyone let me know if this style binding is still around somewhere that I could just replace the ripped part (or the whole boot piece if needed)?



  • ToddLToddL Posts: 2,817 Mega Baller
    Barts: link
    Performance Ski: link
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
  • HallpassHallpass Posts: 148 Solid Baller
    Wiley's sells replacement parts for "other" binding manufacturers. Looks like they have parts for the combo bindings.
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 311 Crazy Baller
    Call Wiley's. They have all kinds of old stuff around.

Sign In or Register to comment.