2009 SKI NAUTIQUE 196

bananaronbananaron Posts: 265 Crazy Baller
I have the most pristine 2009 196 on my lift.I just skied it and I have to say its a fantastic ski tug.Thanks to @Chad_Scott for the info on the boat.You are right this thing is mint.@MS You are right these boats are ski machines....

Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
auskierBill22Bruce_ButterfieldLakeOneSkierswc5150MSski6jonesWishskialexReallyGottaSkivtjcISP6ballaupatkingrobmollysilverlakeNandoescmanazeGreg Banishjriester33skibumsamToddASkoot1123Rednucleusrockdogbojansjipster43

Comments

• MSMS Posts: 5,097 Mega Baller
    Nice move Ron. 👍🏼🐾
    Shut up and ski
    BrennanKMN
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,266 Mega Baller
    I have one also, Not as clean, but well used
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
  • BrennanKMNBrennanKMN Posts: 404 Crazy Baller
    One of the best Nautiques made in my opinion.
    thager
  • adkh2oskieradkh2oskier Posts: 141 Baller
    @bananaron I think I could give you a run for the money on the Pristine condition. bought my 09 196 from @PatM last year. It was showroom condition. It is still pretty close.
    src="https://us.v-cdn.net/5017617/uploads/editor/zj/fyi2238tzxow.jpg" alt="" />
    Pat M
  • DockoelbotoDockoelboto Posts: 29 New Baller
    I want one! no fair!
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,606 Mega Baller

This one in Helena Montana, we used it in a tournament last weekend.

And of course my 196. Not prestine in any way but still a great ski tractor.

Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

adkh2oskierrockdogGloersen
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 488 Crazy Baller
    @Jody_Seal I really like that red and white. its a fast looking boat.
  • robmollysilverlakerobmollysilverlake Posts: 33 Baller
    Beautiful boat @bananaron ! I'm going to be staying at Bass Lake this weekend for my cousin's bachelor party, if you are going to ski Saturday morning I'd love to join you! You can call or text me, Robbie 218-371-7450.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,009 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @bananaron let me know when you are done with it!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Wish
  • lkblkb Posts: 568 Baller
    @bananaron I put a lot of trouble free hours on one those. It was a helluva boat. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Congratulations
  • vtjcvtjc Posts: 224 Baller
    edited July 11
    Congratulations on the acquisition of a TSC3 SN 196. The pinnacle of 19’ ski boats. I was elated to buy this mint 08 196 in Massachusetts last summer.

I see your lift canopy has sides. A waterline cover is alsa great way to preserve a boat.

rockdog
  • 75Tique75Tique Posts: 46 Baller
    Jody, thought you sold that red one back when you got your first 200. Always liked that red one.
    “So, how was your weekend?”
    “Well, let me see…sun burn, stiff neck, screwed up back, assorted aches and pains….yup, my weekend was great, thanks for asking.”
  • bparsonbparson Posts: 12 New Baller
    @bananaron did you buy that boat out of Louisiana? I saw one for sale a couple weeks ago just like it.
  • ScarletArrowScarletArrow Posts: 794 Crazy Baller
    @adkh2oskier that looks EXACTLY like my old ‘09. Best boat I ever had. Wish I never sold it.
    Anthony Warren
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 265 Crazy Baller
    @bparson Yes it came from the great state of Louisiana......
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota