Stokes Evo2 vest a Winner

JASJAS Posts: 246 Solid Baller
Used my Evo2 vest last night for first time. This vest is outstanding. Great fit, great floatation, excellent construction. Holds no water. I am between sizes and decided to go up. Glad I did. I've tried a bunch of vests over the years and this is hands down the best! Great job Stokes
HortonBulldogNot_The_Pug6ballsski6jones

Comments

• PacManPacMan Posts: 55 Baller
    Totally agree I got one this year and couldn't be happier with it.

The only thing is if you try to adjust it a bit after your up it's so slick that your hands just slide off lol.
    If your not having fun your not doing it right.
    BulldogThomasasher
  • ThomasasherThomasasher Posts: 41 Baller
    Super happy you like the vest. Hope it leads to many great days on the water
    ballsohard
  • JASJAS Posts: 246 Solid Baller
    @Thomasasher your communication and customer service was outstanding. You have a good operation going for sure.
    Thomasasher
  • cougfancougfan Posts: 1 New Baller
    Tried out my new Stokes vest last night. Love the fit, feel and flotation. Best vest I have ever worn. Can’t say enough good things about the customer service from Thomas. Thanks so much. Looking forward to many great days of skiing with it.
    RednucleusThomasasher
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,039 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Stokes suits and vests are the bomb. U gotta try 'em.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Thomasasher
  • oldmanskieroldmanskier Posts: 145 Baller
    I have always wanted a stokes vest but was too fat to fit in one.
    While at Nationals Mike Mapple with Performance showed me a Stokes Nitro 2.0 in 2Xl.
    It fit me well and very comfortable.
    I skied last week at Chet’s place and was glad I had the Stokes vest for the deep lake.
    The best floating competition vest I have ever had.
    I did not have to tread water at all while getting coaching from Chet.
    Thanks to performance for having a Stokes that fit a fat guy and Thomas for having such a great product.
    Tom Smothers (oldmanskier)
    Thomasasher
  • Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,919 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited August 20
    Really like the look of the stokes, but like everything you really need to try it on for size, even perfski have limited stock regards sizing, normally due to previous stock already sold, going to florida late september to ski with Phil @Thomasasher do you have full stock of products at your lake, probabbly going to be L or Xl cannot see me getting into a medium.

"Getting Harder/Getting Positive”

• ThomasasherThomasasher Posts: 41 Baller
    edited August 20
    Hey @oldmanskier great you really like the vest and it provides the flotation your after. Mike is very knowledgeable as are all the staff at performance. Great they got you in a vest you really like. Hope you have many great days on the water with it.

@Stevie Boy yes we have full stock in all our vests bar the EVO2, the EVO2 we only have XL or XXXL. This will be fully back in stock around November time. Perf Ski do have a good selection if your in that area, you can also try gear on at the lake also. Thankyou. Thomas Asher
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,039 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Here's some customer service for you. Waffling on size for my daughter @Thomasasher sent me two vests and two suits...return the ones that don't fit and Thomas will charge you appropriately.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    ThomasasherGC_ski_scrub
  • chris55chris55 Posts: 315 Solid Baller
    Living in Europe,I've got my Evo2 only in July (I had to wait 4 months) and.....man ..... I love my vest !!!! It worth every cent of it. Floatation is so good, the fit, snug but you can breath etc... thanks Thomas for your really good vest.
    Thomasasher
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 266 Crazy Baller
    I just got mine, love the fit and the flotation!!
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,547 Mega Baller
    I'm on the second one, great vest.
  • powbmpspowbmps Posts: 109 Baller
    @Thomasasher (or anyone else with insight) - Is there any noticeable difference in the amount of flotation provided by the Evo2 and the Nitro 2.0?

Thanks!