2020 Radar Senate Pro

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 115 Administrator
edited August 5 in Breaking News

OldManRini

Today we release the 2020 Senate Pro. Updated to match the shape design of our latest Vapor with additional width to provide balance and support. Now available in 65”, 67” and 69” versions.

https://radarskis.com/products/2020-senate-pro

There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive, the Alliance is threatened.
ballsohardDacon62bogboy

Comments

• KRoundyKRoundy Posts: 257 Solid Baller
    Wow, we usually have to wait a year before the current Vapor shape is available in the Senate line. Cool! So many new skis!
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 241 Baller
    Not a fan of the lime green. But maybe the mad scientists at Radar discover green is faster. πŸ€”
  • SkirvindSkirvind Posts: 39 Baller

Coming off a 2019 Senate Pro, the ride felt, familiar but with a new level of refinement, smooth turns, soiled feel and great acceleration. I setup the ski using the same settings as my 19 on my first set ran right up to my normal average, which is going up now :).

Overall it's well worth taking a demo ride just remember to bring your wallet.

Fantastic Ski, Great Job Radar this one is going to be hard to top!
    ballsohardChris RossibogboyDacon62
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,100 Mega Baller
    Just the Pro getting the new shape or will all of them? On a 71" 2019 Lithium and really digging it but if folks are finding it easier to stay on the front of the 2020s I may look to make the switch. Currently 248 lbs and cutting weight slowly. Perhaps a 69...
  • brooksbrooks Posts: 193 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    All 2020 Senates will feature the updated shape!
    ballsohardKRoundybogboyLobonator
  • bogboybogboy Posts: 699 Solid Baller
    exciting! How am I going to explain going to the next demo days, when I bought a '19' 11 months ago?
  • bogboybogboy Posts: 699 Solid Baller
    Thanks Brooks!
  • tjmtjm Posts: 327 Baller
    Second ride was last night. This ski is the real deal, the magic is still there. Right out of box just awesome.
    Chris RossiKRoundy
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,100 Mega Baller
    @tjm what were you on before?
  • tjmtjm Posts: 327 Baller
    @UWSkier 2019 lithium Vapor
  • paul413skipaul413ski Posts: 146 Baller
    @brooks 220lbs currently on a 69.5 lithium vapor skiing into 35 at 34 mph any thoughts on size switching to the senate .?
    @brooks @Chris Rossi any thoughts on size 5 ft 11 at 220 lb skiing into 35 off on a 69.5 2018 vapor
  • brooksbrooks Posts: 193 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @paul413ski you could certainly try a 69 Senate. At that level the Vapor still works well too though. What are you looking for your ski to do differently?
  • BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 6,028
    Oh man. The 2010 Senate C that Sully custom built me with the black carbon weave top is still my favorite ski of all time. Maybe I need to try a new one.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Dacon62
    @brooks more support at the back of the ball - latest Radar magic πŸ‘πŸ‘
    brooks
  • Dacon62Dacon62 Posts: 650 Crazy Baller
    Still smiling...haven’t missed a 28 in a week and down to [email protected] now.
    Before this ski 28 was a very rare occurrence.
    Fill disclosure this is all at 32.3 mph.
    Since none of us tournament ski and we are all 50-60 it makes it a bit easier on the bodies and crashes are a little softer.