LIVE - 2019 America's Cup Invitational - GOODE Nationals

HortonHorton Posts: 27,206 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,897 Mega Baller
    Someone just did a 2 ski flip which I haven’t seen in a long time.
    Mark Shaffer
    DaveDklindy
  • APBAPB Posts: 227 Baller
    love regina's run. she gave it her all..... as opposed to a 1/2 ball win and stop. bravo.
    ski4xtc
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,262 Mega Baller
    @Chef23 that same skier has been doing that 2-ski flip at the last few Nationals. Pretty cool to watch!!
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    AWSA Southern Region EVP
    Chef23
  • klindyklindy Posts: 2,262 Mega Baller
    No America’s Cup webcast??
    Keith Lindemulder
    AWSA Vice President
    AWSA Southern Region EVP
  • LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 256 Baller
    It was live via YouTube.
    Baller Index: -31.67
    klindy
    Nate smith.... yawn. Every time you see him on a podium... think of one of his victims. Every time you see one of his sponsors still supporting him... think of one of his victims. #himtoo

To all the non creeps using whisper fin... BRAVO!
    MichaelGoodman
  • scuppersscuppers Posts: 418 Baller
    @APB what are you talking about? What victims? Do you really know anything? If you know facts then state them. In this country a man has a right to face his accusers and then be judged. You have something to say - then come out of the whisper shadows and say it! I don’t even know Nate Smith to judge him one way or another but that was ridiculous.
    Chuck Link, Deland Florida
    igkyaskierjpbishop8950thagerMickeyThompsonlkbISP6ballGar
    I’ve tried but the comments keep getting removed. Let’s all just support Nate! Clap, cheer him on and move forward. Safe sport did not suspend him for nothing as weak as the suspension was. I’m over it... Horton is bummed it keeps coming up. Yeeeaaaaay Nate the peoples hero!!!
    jayski
    @APB you may have missed my point.
    The way the world is today accusations are a dime a dozen. Guilty or innocent? Which is it? And what is he accused of? If he’s dirty the public deserves to know the crime. Everything in skiing is always a big private club, secret. Why? As far as I can see Nate Smith is guilty of NOTHING! In other words NOT GULITY! If the secret society knows otherwise then just state the facts.
    MickeyThompsonGar
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,206 Administrator
    edited August 11
    @APB your posts have not been deleted. The logic built into the forum automatically "mutes" comments after a certain number of dislikes or disagrees. If you look carefully your previous post is still there it's just grayed out and you have to click on it to read it.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Obrienslalom
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 765 Mega Baller
    @scuppers Well SafeSport had a lot more information than you and they disagree.
    MickeyThompsonjayski
    @jcamp I’ll be the first to say I know absolutely nothing but here again you seem to know and yet you are a secret squirrel about it. Why? Guilty or innocent - just state the facts. This reminds me of the Democrats trying to impeach Trump.
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,054
    edited August 12
    @scuppers... Thanks for speaking up Chuck. There are a lot of skiers here in Fla. that do know the facts. Let me just say it appears this was a personnel vendetta that got out of control. Lets leave it at that, there was an investigation, Nate was suspended during that time, it's over, lets get back to skiing.

Loving the new ZO Rev. S Plus Mode C3+
    bishop8950Bruce_ButterfieldJohn BrooksBooze
  • Chad_ScottChad_Scott Posts: 450 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @Ed_Johnson well said!!! Let’s get back to skiing. Leave all that personal bs elsewhere.
    Ed_JohnsonZmanballsohardMick04bishop8950
    So Chad Scott politely shuts down this thread while Ed Johnson edits his original post. I guess the “Deep State” exists in water skiing as well. What’s next a ban from BallOfSpray?
    ballsohard
    edited August 12
    @scuppers.... I was fully supporting you and thanking you for speaking up. Do not understand what your insinuating, that I changed editing, besides the word appears and a couple of spelling errors. I usually have to edit every one of my posts for those same reasons and takes me about 3 times to get it right.

I had even given you an awesome on both your posts, so I don't understand your accusations. Very disappointing.

ballsohard
    @Ed_Johnson sorry you end up disappointed Ed. While the editing may have been grammatical the tone of what you wrote changed almost 180 degrees.
    I don’t have a dog in the race on the Nate/accusers/victims event but I do have a stake in truth, justice, and what used to be the American Way. Either outcome, Nate Smith is scared for the rest of his ski days
    If he is guilty declare it, state the facts, protect the innocent if necessary and that’s it! But if he is not guilty of anything then he is entitled to the same declaration and statements of facts. It’s the right thing to do!
  • mshaw200mshaw200 Posts: 75 Baller
    @Ed_Johnson Nate did what he did and was suspended. People need to drop the insinuation that a "personal vendetta" was the reason for his suspension. Regardless of when the events occurred, safesport deemed his actions warranted a suspension. He served his suspension, its over, lets move on.
    And my hair was perfect!
    jayski
    edited August 13
    @mshaw200.. First let me say, I have the Greatest Respect for you and for Chad....I could not agree more, and I believe that was the point Chad and I were trying to make, saying it's over, can we just get back to skiing. Instead I was called a Liar, and that Chad and I were part of a "Deep State" conspiracy.

The problem is that certain people keep saying they feel "THEY" are entitled to all the FACTS. That it's Justice and the American way...I just don't feel any ones "Dirty Laundry" needs to be aired out in public. And can we please stop beating a Dead Horse.

I AGREE, AGREE, AGREE, there was an investigation, a suspension, now it's over, and I will say it AGAIN, can we "PLEASE get back to SKIING."

skierjpgmut
  • gmutgmut Posts: 210 Baller
    I agree with @Ed_Johnson . It is over.........move on!
    Ed_Johnson