2020 Radar Vapor Pro Built

tonytony Posts: 23 Baller
Any feedback from non-pro skiers on the 2020 Vapor? What set-up is working? Thanks for the input

Comments

• rq0013rq0013 Posts: 552 Baller
    I have a 5 sets on mine. I’m a M2 skier, 22-35 off. I came off the 2019 vapor. I ran up to my practice avg first set. First, I could tell the ski rides deeper because of the stability I had in my glide and turn in. The ski feels very planted everywhere in the course. The turns are “flowy”, as my wife described them. I was suprised she noticed a difference like that, but it is a very smooth turn. You can tell the tunnel change makes a difference. The biggest difference is how level the ski rides. Offside turns are easier because of it. When I’m skiing good, I’m earlier than on my 2019. I’ve tried a few settings and I think the ski and /or me likes the long/ shallow settings.
    Rob Quetschke
    Chris RossiColeGiacopuzziUWSkier
  • jimskijimski Posts: 355 Baller
    What @rq0013 says about sums it up
    This pro built is nothing like the previous years.
    I would say get on one and you’ll love it.
    I ski on a open public lake with some very active water wind chop boat rollers
    And the first thing I noticed was how well the ski stuck to the lake
    Like @brooks says the contact is insane
    Chris Rossi
  • BdeckerBdecker Posts: 262 Solid Baller
    Mine should be in my dealers hands today. I have two tournaments this weekend and very limited sets this week, so it probably won’t get wet until next week.
  • AliAli Posts: 162 Baller
    Damn you @Bdecker , you made me order a 66 as your 67 will be too big for me to steal!
    Bdecker