Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Washington DC Slalom Skiers Needed

I am in the Washington DC area and looking for slalom skiers that want to rip on a regular basis ( we are running a Malibu Txi with zero off). Anyone know any skiers out here?? Thanks all!!

Comments

• BrennanKMNBrennanKMN Posts: 452 Crazy Baller
    I asked a similar question a few months ago.
    Answer: Not many skiers. Probably because there are next to zero lakes in the area.

https://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/20339/ashburn-virginia-skiing

Bradskis
  • vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 582 Crazy Baller
    You need to go either North or South at least an hour to get to a good place for slalom. Your real enemy will be the inescapable traffic of that area. God did I hate that traffic.
    Bradskis
  • I actually have a spot to ski. I just need skiers.
  • waterbeatwaterbeat Posts: 14 Baller
    From another of your posts, it looks like you're skiing on the Potomac. Roughly whereabouts on the Potomac do you ski?
    Bradskis
  • BradskisBradskis Posts: 5
    edited September 2

I have 3 spots depending on wind. All are in the Lorton/Occoquan area on the Potomac. I work in Fairfax county and typically I’m out of the office at 5:15 pm and on the water at 6:00 pm. I’ll admit the conditions aren’t always perfect but really it’s pretty damn good. See this photo here. Do you know anyone that’s down to rip?
  • waterbeatwaterbeat Posts: 14 Baller
    I'm familiar with the area and a slalom skier. Will PM you.
    Bradskis
  • ObrienslalomObrienslalom Posts: 64 Baller
    Throw my name in the hat. All my stuff is typically at Lake Anna, but am interested. I live in NoVA, and commute around that area frequently.