Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Denali C -75 large for sale

JayproJaypro Posts: 284 Crazy Baller
edited September 4 in Stuff For Sale

I may get a panda from @Horton but I am selling my Denali. The Adams have been fanastic with help in setting it up, but I am more comfortable as a 30mph 15-22" skier on my syndicate Omni. The ski stays planted you can turn that thing anywhere in the course and never blow out the tail. It was more work than this 50's skier wants to do. I will put some pics up today, only minor scuffs from the bindings, $1750 plus shipping. I figured I would post it here before SIA.

Comments

• VONMANVONMAN Posts: 111 Baller
    Did you try using a normal wing instead of the S-wing?
    Ernie Schlager

A Good One Ball Gives You Six
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,396 Mega Baller
    I'm not too shocked that the Omni performs better in that range. I wonder if there would be sufficient market for the c75 in a new XL or 2XL with the needed width to really be comfortable there?
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 284 Crazy Baller
    @VONMAN both @AdamCord and @adamhcaldwell were great and provided lots of great support. I tried many settings that the Adams provided. I was able to make the ski work and ski up to my best scores, but at my ability and speeds it is just easier on a bigger ski. The Adams were awesome and I would not hesitate for a second to try another one down the road.
    Wish
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,629 Mega Baller
    @Jaypro try the fin in your Omni before you sell the ski. I think you'll like it.
    Wish
    I HAVE the fin in my Omni, and I love it! Made off sides super smooth and easy!!
    BraceMakerozski
  • JaredSmithJaredSmith Posts: 44 Baller
    edited September 5
    The Omni is one of the best skis out there for most people in the course up through 32' off in my opinion. It is easy to get up on, easy to accelerate, and flows through the turns. If you are running 35' off or shorter then the Pro/Alpha/Omega might be better if you stay with HO but so many nice shortline skis to choose from including the Denali.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,531 Mega Baller
    @Bruce_Butterfield Y'alls from the South never seen a snowshoe ?
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)
    PacManjayski
    Sold!
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,214 Mega Baller
    Fly swatter
    Shut up and ski
    thagerjayski
  • travtitletravtitle Posts: 27 Baller
    That's obviously the Omni.
    thageraupatkingHockdogBG1
  • gmutgmut Posts: 212 Baller
    @Jaypro what is your weight and skiing speed? Thinking about a Denali but I might be too heavy at 230 lbs.
    @gmut 180lbs 30-32 mph 15-22' off
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,094
    edited September 5
    @gmut....We put a friend of mine that skis with us occasionally on my Large, and with gear on weights 240 lbs. He did fine. His ski is a 68" Vapor.

I'm 6'4"@225 and size wise, seems a lot like my 68" NRG.

Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
    @gmut 180lbs 30-32 mph 15-22' off
  • gmutgmut Posts: 212 Baller
    Thanks @Ed_Johnson I was just about to pm you and ask about your Denali.
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,094
    edited September 6
    @gmut...Love the Denali...If you get one and need numbers for a 230LB skier, just let me know. I have experience with that.Originally got Great numbers from Cord to start with and refined it from there.

Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
  • Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Everbody likes the Omni, so why am I struggling to run passes on it, stock settings there is no magic for me, my first couple of passes the thing won,t turn.

When The Going Gets Tough, Just Do Less !

• BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,629 Mega Baller
    @Stevie Boy might want to start a new thread. But did you verify stock settings. From new my fin was WAY off.
    Wish
  • StewproStewpro Posts: 15 Baller
    left or right foot foward ?
    sold weeks ago
  • MilfordMilford Posts: 94 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    A skier in our club has a new medium C-75 LFF ski with 12 sets on it. Mint condition. $1750 and will include shipping to someone in US. Ski is available and can be shipped immediately. PM me if your interested.

I am on a large and am loving mine!
  • BoozeBooze Posts: 386 Solid Baller
    @milford - Which stiffness did you go with? What's your weight? I'm around 190lb and considered a 'tweener'.
  • MilfordMilford Posts: 94 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @Booze The ski was set up for a normal size guy. The guy that owns it is 180 lbs. It is a medium.

I am riding a large and am 195 lbs. The large is not for sale, just the medium.
  • BoozeBooze Posts: 386 Solid Baller
    @Milford 10-4 I'm just looking for data to help me decide, for when I do pull the trigger on a new one. Thanks.