Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FlowPointTV S6 E2: Freddie Winter Podcast

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 127 Administrator
There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive, the Alliance is threatened.
dislandjimmyjamesbrownJackQskigirlJonBJayprosantangelorobmollysilverlake9400Bill22IGskivtmechengBruce_ButterfieldraynklindyRAKShakeskiballsohardDaveD

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 27,442 Administrator
    FYI - @MarcusBrown has decided to it is ok to use some words that you may not want your kids to hear. I do not have a problem with it as long as you are not surprised by it.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

rogerwShakeski
  • dnewtondnewton Posts: 83 Baller
    This was fantastic. It is hard to find enough skiing content to keep me occupied throughout the week. Love seeing extra stuff.
    Shakeski
  • iceboatingiceboating Posts: 27 Baller
    MB in an RV shooting FPTV with the coolest cat in waterskiing! Absolutely perfect.
  • WaterSkier12WaterSkier12 Posts: 262 Baller
    Freddie tells it like it is!
    Congrats on a great season thus far!
    jimskiMDB1056dbaconaz
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 927 Mega Baller
    edited September 11
    I loved this. @MarcusBrown thank you for doing what you do. Yes it's two guys chatting in an RV but the production is awesome (little things make a huge difference) and Freddie is a great guest/interviewee. Makes for a great piece to watch. An inspirational rally cry, too, to some degree– how hard would it be to string some events together into a tour? Maybe the way to do it is a backyard tour of some sort. A string of lesser-known, nimble, less formal venues throughout the states/world. They televise professional cornhole tournaments and curling. Seems like there might be a chance to revitalize this on TV by with that tour/story concept. Interesting note about us late X'ers/Early Millenials (the 30-45 crowd) involvement. I know I've got 4 of them on the boat most mornings so we're into it for sure! Kinda wondering how we can help realistically. What age group is carrying the sport now? Boomers/early X'ers?
    dbaconaz
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,094
    edited September 11
    @MarcusBrown ..... GREAT GREAt GREAT interview. Not only has Marcus been one of the best technique skiers ever, but a totally NATURAL at these interviews. He always gets the real personal side of the skiers and their real feelings. FW is one of the best BALLS OUT skiers ever. We all ski to failure, but FW skies to DISASTER !!! Nobody tries harder.
    Thanks so much, really enjoyed it.
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
    jimskiWaterSkier12MDB1056
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 284 Crazy Baller
    @FWinter see you next week....beer en-route!!
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 142 Baller
    Where can you download these podcasts to my phone? I am a newbie with Podcasts but would like to listen in the car driving!
  • JayproJaypro Posts: 284 Crazy Baller
    Lucky Lowe would be great! 1st lesson I ever had was in 1985 from Lucky, he was rep'ing Supra boats I believe. He came to the boat dealership I was working at for my summer job in Vermont, maybe I was 16, and took me for a ski and got me through the course for the 1st time! That whistle he had was loud, could here it over the motor. He was very to the point. Would love his commentary on the sport given the amount time he has invested in it.
    whitem71BMG73ALPJrDaveD
  • vtmechengvtmecheng Posts: 582 Crazy Baller
    I like this conversational format and blunt discussion. It is needed if we are going to do anything to increase sport participation and viewership. The podcast should at least be added to Google Podcast.
    Luzzryno65
  • APBAPB Posts: 242 Baller
    love it alot more!
  • whitem71whitem71 Posts: 38 Baller
    I loved it too and just really want to hear our top skiers shooting from the hip, not what their sponsors want them to say. Tricky though I know but fun.
    FWinterBill22
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,629 Mega Baller
    @MarcusBrown get the Young bucks. Dane Mechler, Jacinta, collegiate teams, as a M2 skier sure lucky would be neat but look to the future. Everyone loves the past but check out people in the community who love to ski.

• jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 142 Baller
    @MarcusBrown Can you add Spotify or Goggle Podcasts for us Android types? Thanks for the reply!
  • BMG73BMG73 Posts: 21 Baller
    @MarcusBrown Sammy Duvall!
    Jayprodbaconaz
  • jimskijimski Posts: 376 Solid Baller
    I thought it was great
    Could do without the F bombs but that’s just me
    MickeyThompson
  • LOTWLOTW Posts: 112 Baller
    Rini and Rossi.
    WaterSkier12
  • GarnGarn Posts: 479 Crazy Baller
    I think Matt Rini would be really interesting and would have an interesting story.
    dvskierballsohard
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,303 Mega Baller
    Stick with current issues and current players, nostalgia is fun but there is too much to do, lets keep the momentum. How about some industry types, if they are willing to go on the record, not the propaganda we get from the Master Live webcast
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    FWinterBraceMakerjimskidbaconaz