Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MasterCraft Prostar 2016 cover

The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,225 Mega Baller
Ours was damaged and looking for a new cover. What’s out there for a good fit?
Shut up and ski

Comments

• buechsrbuechsr Posts: 41 Baller
    I bought a tumacs to the waterline cover this spring (not for an MC). Best cover I've ever had. Light, durable, waterproof.

Not sure of availability for a PS.
  • skimtbskimtb Posts: 260 Baller
    Ski boat covers.com
    Eljaybee
  • blagratablagrata Posts: 84 Baller
    Evolution covers. Cory made me one for my 18 Prostar. He already has the pattern. It's way better than factory cover
  • blagratablagrata Posts: 84 Baller

• The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,225 Mega Baller
    I will give them a shout
    Shut up and ski
  • EljaybeeEljaybee Posts: 30 Baller
    edited September 25
    Love my skiboatcovers.com sunbrella waterline cover
  • jayskijayski Posts: 781 Mega Baller
    Call Skip Dunlap and get a Tumacs...awesome covers and great for road trippin too. Two trips over 3000 miles and no rub marks either time
  • BdeckerBdecker Posts: 277 Solid Baller
    We have 2 of Skip’s covers (Tumacs) and they are fantastic. One for my 197 that has been on for a full season and we just added one for our CarbonPro. Great cover at a great price.
    The_MS
  • RogerRoger Posts: 1,551 Crazy Baller
    The covers Skip sells are awesome in both materials and construction (and fit). I bought one from him when I had to store my boat outside for a while. The only drawback (if you have a Mastercraft 14-20) is it will not handle the ramp-n-clamp system without modification (or putting the boat partially on the trailer, then cover, then winch boat the rest of the way on. If you have the standard roller setup, no issues. I was going to modify my cover to split for the device, but found a covered place for my boat and sold the cover. Skip is terrific to deal with!
    Roger B. Clark - Okeeheelee skier. Senior driver, Senior Judge
  • ToddAToddA Posts: 105 Baller
    Contact Dave at Craft Covers (www.craftcovers.com) He purchased Rankin Covers, and he is phenomenal to work with! He made a custom cover for our 99 SNOB, and I couldnt be happier. Towable cover, taught fit.