Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fluid Motion Liner (Intuition)

Ballers,

I was SOOO stoked to get my new Fluid Motion hard shell yesterday - but have an issue with the liner. I ordered the size 3 liner which is supposed to be their large (10.5-12) - but the liner is SO short from heel to toe. My toes are crammed at the front. I am nervous that if I heat mold the liner and it does not stretch enough that I will be stuck with it. How much do these stretch front to back?

Comments

• BuxrusBuxrus Posts: 21 Baller
    swap liners with me. I ordered size 4 from them. I need 3. Heat molded one time. Too big for my shell which is 8. the liner is less than 2-3 weeks old.
    Shakeski
  • ShakeskiShakeski Posts: 114 Baller
    @Buxrus - I would be interested in that! Do you have the Fluid Motion Pro liner? What color cuff?
    Ordered direct from FM. Red around cuff
    Update - i just tried to heat mold and it stretched A LOT - works well now - sorry @Buxrus - FYI for anyone who gets these - heat mold at 250 for 10 mins, then stretch, then in the boot for another 10 is perfect - first hard shell for me!!!
    Luzz
    No worries. Enjoy
    Shakeski
  • mylemskymylemsky Posts: 107 Baller
    @Shakeski how did you heat mold, water or oven?
    Thank you
    Oven
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,436 Mega Baller
    If he'd been able to water mold at 250, I'd be impressed. :)
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    Drago
    @mylemsky It was oven - water mold at 250 would be cool... one hot hot tub!!! :)
  • BraceMakerBraceMaker Posts: 3,708 Mega Baller
    Heat oven then turn it off use a double layer cookie sheet, let oven preheat with cookie sheet out of oven. Once oven hits temp let it cycle on off a few times so it's all preheated. Then turn off toss liner on cool sheet and put in oven set timer. In about 10 it will be soft and formable
    Than_Bogan
  • mylemskymylemsky Posts: 107 Baller
    edited October 1
    Thank you all. Sorry missed the 250 part. Panda.
    ShakeskiThan_BoganDrago