Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to Ski - Austin & San Antonio area

Hoping some ballers may be able to point me in the direction of a school/club in the Austin - San Antonio area. I'm looking to ski a set or two on one day, while in the area for vacation between October 17 - 24.

Us Albertans got hit with an early fall snow dump (12") this weekend and i'm hoping to sneak in another ski before the long winter. Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!

Comments

• bigtex2011bigtex2011 Posts: 469 Crazy Baller
    @TFIN coaches down there
  • rimodicorimodico Posts: 10 Baller
    https://www.texasskiranch.com/ just in between SA & Austin
  • UCFskierUCFskier Posts: 36 Baller
    ya for sure.... contact trent finlayson to set up sets
  • matt_bmatt_b Posts: 67 Baller
    Trent is a great coach. Texas ski ranch is mainly a cable wakeboard lake, don't think they have a course. I am at Aquaplex and may be able to give you a pull that week.
  • albertabradalbertabrad Posts: 6 Baller
    Thanks all! I've sent Trent a message.
    matt_b - thanks for the offer, I'll maybe reach out as my schedule starts to take shape
  • VTskierVTskier Posts: 21 Baller
    I am scheduled to be in Austin October 9,10 and would love to get a few sets. I contacted Trent and he is out of town those days. Anyone know if Aquaplex or SMRR has a commercial boat, or someone who skis regularly during the week? Happy to drive ( AWSA rated) or pay for sets. Thanks