Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ski Schools In Florida, Busy Times ?

Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 2,003 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
Just wondering at what times of the year ski schools get busy in Florida, I have a regular place I ski and really do enjoy it, just about at the end of a three week vacation, probably one of the most productive and enjoyable skiing trips, I have done, but various ski locations around me do not seem to be busy at all, not that I want to change, where I am is relaxed and great skiing conditions, even when every body else is blown out.

When The Going Gets Tough, Get Stoked !

Comments

• C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 289 Baller
    Seems Feb and mar are busy. Everyone gearing up for spring and summer. Can I ask were you’re at?
  • Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 2,003 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @C5Quest I will pm you

When The Going Gets Tough, Get Stoked !

• ScottScottScottScott Posts: 820 Crazy Baller
    New year through end of spring very busy. People traveling getting some winter sets in or early start to season, but also a lot of extended stays from many overseas, lots of Asian.
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,533 Mega Baller
    edited October 3
    At LaPoint Ski Park, we are busiest with non-member our-of-town guests in March and April, next busy is February and May, and least busy is December and January. June through November is primarily (but not exclusively) members and regular local customers.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly