Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FlowPointTV 6.5 - Allie Nicholson

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 135 Administrator
There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive, the Alliance is threatened.
ALPJrbf`Shakeskisavaiusinibigtex20119400ErikBerghillerAlvin_NeffBill22

Comments

• Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,109
    Once again, GREAT JOB Marcus. You are simply the best at these interviews. The skiers know you and trust you. You make them comfortable and get them to really open up. Please keep this going, I can't thank you enough !!!

Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
    LuzzHortonLuv2SkiBill22
  • Luv2SkiLuv2Ski Posts: 30 Baller
    Thanks Marcus for all that you do! You're awesome.
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,816 Mega Baller
    Allie was a very positive influence on my daughters. My daughter hung around her all day at a tournament this summer and as a result she took to skiing and being on the water in ways we never thought she would. Can’t thank her enough for that.

Thanks Marcus for all you do. Great job!
    Zaneh2oski
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,861 Mega Baller
    Excellent. Real nice to see such a bright and eager approach to life and skiing.
  • GarnGarn Posts: 483 Crazy Baller
    I had the opportunity to meet and talk with Allie at the California ProAm. I was so impressed by her. So friendly and down-to-earth with no attitude. It was fun talking to her. I became an instant fan.
    Zman
  • DaveDDaveD Posts: 796 Crazy Baller
    Great interview. Allie's take on what would be needed to win Collegiate Nationals was pretty insightful.