Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Bindings

KDKKDK Posts: 4
edited June 2011 in Skis Fins Bindings
I was skiing this weekend and tore my Obrien Bio binding again, I would really like to try the new Elite bindings, but i can't seem to get any good info about a release date from anyone. If anyone knows anything about when they will be available please share. Also if no one knows an accurate release date, what are everyones opinion on another model/brand of bindings that are simular?

Comments

• HO 410HO 410 Posts: 351 Baller
    My understanding is that the release concept is going to be most similar to the Fluid Motion e-series.

Similar in concept, but different in execution, would be the Radar Strada and Obrien Prodigy.
    Nikon D80, 50mm f 1.8, Tokina 12-24mm... Sorry, wrong forum. Josh T.
  • rq0013rq0013 Posts: 543 Baller
    definitely try them before you buy them. The prodigys are not comfortable for me and I have very narrow feet
    Rob Quetschke
  • A_BA_B Posts: 3,970 Mega Baller
    I gave up waiting and bought Stradas.
    Very comfortable.
  • rq0013rq0013 Posts: 543 Baller
    Just found out they release in September and retail around $240 each
    Rob Quetschke
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Will they come in womens 7? Still looking for something for mt wife.
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates
  • DekeDeke Posts: 362 Baller
    Scot, I thought I heard from Eddie at the end of last season that Radar was going to come out with smaller sizes. Wonder if if that is still happening?
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @Deke, Every year at the boat show I ask Chris Sullivan if they are going to come out with smaller sizes of RS-1/Strada boots for women. Three years ago he said is was possible but this year he did not think it was going to happen. Hopefully they do!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates