Southwest Handling Dirt's Ski

HortonHorton Posts: 23,522 Administrator
edited August 2011 in Other Stuff

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,522 Administrator
    Dirt got out the video when we saw out skis getting on the plane.... It was funny then, now he thinks my A2 is the best ski ever.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• DirtDirt Posts: 1,435 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    It was funny then. Not so funny now
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
  • Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,117 Baller
    Southwest sucks
  • Ham_WallaceHam_Wallace Posts: 534 Solid Baller
    Again..........M.S. is wrong!
    Am I a jumper that wants to be a slalom skier? Or a slalom skier that wants to be a jumper?
  • Ham_WallaceHam_Wallace Posts: 534 Solid Baller
    Show up with a 96" 3-Event bag that weighs 79.9 pounds and see what Delta does to your wallet. The Southwest guys are way more sympathetic to your wallet. They don't charge excess baggage about half the time. Delta takes a pound of flesh!
    Am I a jumper that wants to be a slalom skier? Or a slalom skier that wants to be a jumper?
  • Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,117 Baller
    And we still are loosing money after sticking it to you,
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,080 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I remember the same scenerio years ago when I was three eventing. I saw a baggage guy chunk a slalom on the belt with no regard, He then proceeded to do the same with my three event bag and came up lame, had to get someone over to help :-)
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,620 Mega Baller
    I'd call that Gentile on the Airline Scale. I've seen luggage thrown from one level to another, dropping several feet onto something with little give.

It's weird any time you watch baggage being handled. It almost seems like they are making a special effort to treat stuff as roughly as possible.
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan