A little help from the ballers with a boat sale

rwskierrwskier Posts: 231 Solid Baller
edited August 2011 in Other Stuff
It is time for our boat to go to its new home. Do any of you know anybody that is looking for a great deal on a Nautique 200 CB. We are motivated to sell and looking for the right buyer.

Here is a link to the photo album: https://picasaweb.google.com/106248643324310680477/2010SkiNautique200?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Thanks for the help.
Russell
503-793-2464
Russell W. -

Comments

• RogerRoger Posts: 1,413 Crazy Baller
    Besides no price and no hours in your post, the linked site will not display the pictures (did you set it to public?)...
    Roger B. Clark - Okeeheelee skier. Senior driver, Senior Judge
  • rwskierrwskier Posts: 231 Solid Baller
    Dang I hate it when that happens.....Photos are now public....the boat does have 330 hours on it, is exceptionally well cared for, super clean and is a promo boat so you will have to contact me for pricing.
    Russell W. -
  • Nick SullivanNick Sullivan Posts: 676 Baller
    This is a sweet boat, Skied behind it many times.
  • konakona Posts: 529 Baller
    edited August 2011
    Nice boat love the MC trailer it was first put on. :)
    Bob Boyle - I am my girls father
  • vtjcvtjc Posts: 132 Baller
    edited August 2011
    I like the classic colors and layout. Wish I had the $ for a 200. Jamie
  • rwskierrwskier Posts: 231 Solid Baller
    I had a few more questions come up.

It is a standard edition boat with the keyed Ignition. it does have Zero off, heater, custom strapless Bimini w/clear panel that snaps in between the windshield and the top. The trailer is a Ryan tandem axle with disk brakes and a swing away tongue. since it is a factory Promo boat the remainder of the warranties transfer to the next owner.
    Here is a link to the Ski It Again ad:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Promo_Boat&postid=13569

Thanks guys
    Russell W. -