how to lower 3 and 4 using your shorts

markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 772 Crazy Baller
edited May 2012 in Videos & Photos

How to lower 3 and 4 ball while running 28 off
Ski it if you can!!!!

Comments

• Chris RossiChris Rossi Posts: 224 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Looking good Mark! Your Trakker looks bored hitched up to the pylon but not being used!
    MattP
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 772 Crazy Baller
    Thanks Rosco! Next sets behind my boat will be running the new cam on the trakker cant wait!! Did you see the vid i posted of Sienna titled "My girl working the course?? She is moving right along seems like the wake really tones down at 23 and 25. She is starting to get through 23mph!! Super stoked for her!!!
    Ski it if you can!!!!
  • BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 5,798
    If you got some smaller shorts, the boat rpm would probably drop 200rpm. Them bad boys be balooning! ;)
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 772 Crazy Baller
    After skiing a dry suit all spring you need the balloon effect before going to the tighter shorts otherwise you carry to much speed into the bouy!!! lol next video i promise Speedo!!
    Ski it if you can!!!!
  • Steven HainesSteven Haines Posts: 914 Solid Baller
    PLEASE NO SPEEDOS! Lol
  • Onside135Onside135 Posts: 376 Solid Baller
    @markchilcutt..Great videos of you and your daughter skiing. I've seen a number of videos from this ski site (in Utah...I think?). I'm always wondering how a nasty out the front would turn out here? How often does someone end up in the reeds, and how does that turn out?
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,606
    edited May 2012
    @Oneside135, The reeds are close to the course (shore is not) but they act like a air bag if you go into them which does not happen very often, I have only been in them a few times in 15 yrs. If you do go into the reeds you will get scratched up if you don't have something protecting your skin.

Nice skiing @markchilcutt! Next time feel free to shorten the buoys with your hands.
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner of the FireFan Water Ski League