Radar Vice Re-boxing Video

HortonHorton Posts: 23,266 Administrator
edited May 2012 in Videos & Photos

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

[Deleted User]Bulldog

Comments

• BroussardBroussard Posts: 262 Baller
    @Horton This is a new problem, but today I noticed that it is no longer showing the little yellow box for unread posts
    Andre Broussard - Louisiana
  • DUSkierDUSkier Posts: 132 Baller
    You have a 3 legged cat???????
    Nigel Sparrow
  • konakona Posts: 529 Baller
    Two thumbs up
    Bob Boyle - I am my girls father
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,861 Moderator
  • WishWish Posts: 6,685 Mega Baller
    Don't know which made me laugh harder the chug-a-lug of the Miller or the three leg cat......
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 5,798
    How the hell did I miss the 3 legged cat the first time I watched that?!?!?! I must've been mesmerized by the cult of personality that is the Ball of Hair.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,266 Administrator
    This was my first try.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
    MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• WishWish Posts: 6,685 Mega Baller
    I'll donate if you can incorporate the three legged cat in every boxing, unboxing vid. Is his name "Boller"
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 772 Crazy Baller
    Holy shit @Horton Radar Rice!!! fell out of my chair man! love that stuff great vid keep them coming!!!
    Ski it if you can!!!!
  • crashmancrashman Posts: 720 Crazy Baller
    well how about that- after skiing 4 sets today I'm sitting around drinking beer watching Horton sitting around drinking beer. My wife just asked what I'm doing and I told her I'm working on our retirement savings plan.
    slalom addiction triggering irrational behavior