Return to BroHo 2012

rwskierrwskier Posts: 231 Solid Baller
edited May 2012 in Videos & Photos
There are several Ballers on this vid.

Russell W. -

Comments

• Nick SullivanNick Sullivan Posts: 676 Baller
    Check out that sweet PS190! Okay, now I'm going to watch the video. Thanks Russ for posting.
  • jipster43jipster43 Posts: 1,356 Crazy Baller
    @rwskier It was great to finally meet you Russell. Thanks for not putting any of my skiing in the video!
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,912 Mega Baller
    who's the goof in the drysuit ?
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • KillerKiller Posts: 236 Baller
    @richarddoane LOL I was going to ask how much smack talk the guy in the drysuit heard! been that guy b4....

nice lake, looks like a fun time!
    I'm staying warm and dry until the water gets above 70'
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 942 Solid Baller
    Thanks!! Looks like an amazing place!
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
    Any ballers near Seattle need to give us a holler so we can hook you up for a ski ride... it is truly an awesome site. Our next events on the schedule are Wednesday, August 8th (2 rounder, possible 3rd round under the lights) and then again on Saturday, August 11th, 3 rounder with a Novice group & BBQ dinner
    CWiedmer
    Will you still be in your cute dry suit and pink Strada. If so, I'll be there.
  • rwskierrwskier Posts: 231 Solid Baller
    @Sully I'm ok with Richard wearing that thing on Sunday because it was cold, but Geez Saturday was really nice and sunny out. Whimpy!

@jipster43 good to meet you as well, great weekend and thanks for making the drive.
    Russell W. -
    We are having the same fun at our lake jabbing those who are still in the suit. Its all good.