Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perfect Pass Upgrade?

bstphen24bstphen24 Posts: 36 Baller
edited June 2012 in Boat Talk
I have an '89 nautique that was equipped with wakeboard pro when I bought it. I am trying to figure out what I need to do in order to get the ability to keep times thru the course. If I understand correctly, I believe that I can simply pick up a Perfect Pass Classic master module and the magnet attachment and swap it for the module in my boat already. I am not really looking to get into gps control or anything, would just like to have the boat run a bit more accurate.

Comments

• WishWish Posts: 7,273 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    there's several master modules on ski-it-again for cheap.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • east tx skiereast tx skier Posts: 595 Solid Baller
    Depends on what era of module you have now. The only difference between WB Pro and Digital Pro is attaching a smart timer (magnet sensor) or hand timer to the magnet 1 or magnet 2 port on the WB Pro Master Module. By the time they had "Wakeboard Pro" designated modules, I think there was always a timing/magnet input or two on the module.

When I bought my Nautique, I still had the smart timer from my old Digital Pro system. So I saved a bit of money and just purchased a WB Pro system, plugged in my smart timer, selected 3 Event from the menu (may require a system reboot to get that option in your case) and I was off to the races.
    Perpetual Longline Baller. Tyler Ski Club, Tyler, Texas.
    My real name is in my profile.

www.tylerskiclub.com
  • east tx skiereast tx skier Posts: 595 Solid Baller
    I think adding the timing function to WB pro could be considered an upgrade.
    Perpetual Longline Baller. Tyler Ski Club, Tyler, Texas.
    My real name is in my profile.

www.tylerskiclub.com