Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats in order!

skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,160 Open or 55K Rated Skier
edited July 2012 in Mostly Slalom
Big congrats to the BOS [email protected] new tourney PB at cypress this weekend!
Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
MattPTylerR[Deleted User]randy meny

Comments

• scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Nice skiing @Horton!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,296 Administrator
    Thanks guys. So beat from drinking and abusing @MS that the score has not sunk in yet.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• WishWish Posts: 7,258 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Wow!! Way to go.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • animalanimal Posts: 87 Baller
    For those of us not there, what ski was the flavor of the day?
  • danbirchdanbirch Posts: 301 Baller
    Congrats, John! That is awesome.
  • ToddLToddL Posts: 2,708 Mega Baller
    Nice skiing!
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
  • Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,459 Crazy Baller
    Way to go Fish Bait!
    S2

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• Steven HainesSteven Haines Posts: 946 Solid Baller
    Great skiing! Would you say that the S2 rocks? Sorry, couldn't resist
  • H2OSkiGirlH2OSkiGirl Posts: 26 Baller
    I missed is Horton, what did you get today???
    Smile... Life it too short:D
  • JGrayJGray Posts: 63 Baller
    Congrats to Horton. Must have been some of the Big Dawg skiers smooth sking that rubbed off on us because Horton, myself and atleast one other I know of PB'd Sunday. There was some awesome sking on both lakes (head 2 head and Class C).
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,172
    Solid skiing Hair, solid skiing indeed
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,015 Mega Baller
    All me of course. John couldn't let some dork out of MIT be ahead of him!

2, huh? I gotta up my game!

As far as sinking in, I ran my first/only purple almost a year ago and I still expect to wake up and realize I actually didn't.

Awesome job!

Here's hoping we'll find some miraculous way to run the next one some day!
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 5,867
    He was on his way to running 38 a second time, dammit. He was cruising it and then the 4 ball monster got him. I tried to get Becky Lathrop to tell him I cut his gate on his opener. But she was too nice and wouldn't. LOL
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• MSMS Posts: 4,830 Mega Baller
    I need to get healed up so I can go get 3.
    Shut up and ski
    Horton said he's retiring when he gets 3.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

I will push it to 4 and he will be back.
    Shut up and ski
  • BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
    Nice skiing Horton. I gotta throw out a big congrats to Dave Smart, for getting 4.5 at 39 yesterday at Shortline Record (on a Goode mid). The dude is one fire.
    Second round I went out the gates at 35 and Becky Lathrop (boat judge) was laughing her ass off. Not really sure what to think she told me that I scared her at 1 ball. We are taking about Becky Lathrop! She has seen some skiing over the years how the heck did my 1 ball scare her?

• BulldogBulldog Posts: 980 Solid Baller
    Congratulations John!!
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,842 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Nice work, John...very excited for you!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 868 Crazy Baller
    Congrats @horton! Was at our local tourny this weekend and had some ballers inquiring on the BOS hat i was sporting? Jeff Milford UT MM skier would really like one?
    Ski it if you can!!!!
    She was really laughing at your stupid hair but wouldnt admit it.
    Shut up and ski
    @MS that may be it

• matthewbrownmatthewbrown Posts: 339 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I did have a front row for the miracle set.... @Horton looked like he was in disbelief cutting from 1 to 2 ball at 10.75, as if he thought perhaps they forgot to shorten the rope or "man, maybe I am really this good" or, "man I should drink more beer more often"...in any event, it was all this thinking that doomed him b/c he was well on his way to at least 3 ball.
    Beer is good

We all should be talking about KLP not me. He is a freakn stud!

I told @Horton it was too early to go to bed on Saturday night! There was still beer in my fridge and he was out. He'd have smoked 39 1/2 off had he had three more beers.

When Becky called out "John Horton, 28 off, 34mph" and I replied "Ball of Hair, 28/34" she started laughing. I could still see her laughing when the boat came through the gates.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    Beer is good -- my tourney PB is also [email protected] Now I have to get three so that @MS has more pressure on him and so that the "ball of no hair" gets back ahead of the Ball of Hair. On the other hand . . . maybe the hair is where his strength comes from . . . from here forth I will call him Samson.
    Jim Ross