explain this

HortonHorton Posts: 23,366 Administrator
edited June 2007 in Other Stuff
http://ballofspray.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=46&page=2

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,366 Administrator
    No he skied away and got around the next ball and finished the pass. There are  a few photos of this guy at http://ballofspray.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=46&page=2

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
    MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• auskierauskier Posts: 435 Baller
    so its a normal turn then? put the handle in the water style by the look of it?
    Toby Daff
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,366 Administrator
    For him it is.

Did you take a look at the gallery pages? There are 3 or 4 submarine turn photos . . . he gets out of all of them. It is really fun to watch him from the boat.

• eleeskieleeski Posts: 2,998 MM Trick Skier / Eccentric Person
    I'm jealous. Maybe I can clone his ski.

Eric
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,080 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    you should think making a clone of his back and mass marketing it.  That's gotta be rough on the spine!
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
  • RogerRoger Posts: 1,410 Crazy Baller
    Brent, that's the 2nd reference you have made to someone at Okeeheelee (unless it's a different Paul Spencer). Are you local to me? I don't think I know any Brent's, but I'm in Men-5 with the memory that goes with it
    Roger B. Clark - Okeeheelee skier. Senior driver, Senior Judge
    Brent,

Next time you come down, look me up. I'm there most weekends and Tuesday and Thursday nights during the summer. My skiing partner is Aimee Croatti (used to be Hagadorn, 3 time National Champion). You are welcome to ski with us. Email me if you want a cell number.

Roger

You might be right about that. I usually don't ski if it's not going to be any fun...

Steve is still looking for a boat as far as I know.

Still, if you head this way, let me know. Always nice to put a face with the forum text.

Roger