Steve stirs pot

Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,117 Baller
edited November 2008 in Other Stuff
After Brett Yeager's death in Acapulco, Mexico last winter, USA Water Ski Board of Directors President Jim Grew immediately contacted the appropriate committees within both IWSA and USA Water Ski and asked them to look into the matter.  After repeated attempts to get an answer and/or the results, I found out yesterday that no one looked into it.  No investigation, no report, nothing!  Brett is dead and life at USA WaterSki goes on as usual.  This is pathetic!   If USA WaterSki cared about what happened they would want to know all the details and then disseminate them worldwide so something like this never happens again.  As usual, it's CYA time.  People are actually getting mad at me for following up on this tragedy!

Comments

• Old MS AccoutOld MS Accout Posts: 2,117 Baller
    After Brett Yeager's death in Acapulco, Mexico last winter, USA Water Ski Board of Directors President Jim Grew immediately contacted the appropriate committees within both IWSA and USA Water Ski and asked them to look into the matter. After repeated attempts to get an answer and/or the results, I found out yesterday that no one looked into it. No investigation, no report, nothing! Brett is dead and life at USA WaterSki goes on as usual. This is pathetic! If USA WaterSki cared about what happened they would want to know all the details and then disseminate them worldwide so something like this never happens again. As usual, it's CYA time. People are actually getting mad at me for following up on this tragedy!
  • scokescoke Posts: 617 Baller
    edited November 2008

Yawn.....

What do you expect from someone whose sole existance is to tell people what to do AND tries to get paid.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 24,479 Administrator
    Scoke,

That is very very profound! Anyone who is not clear on what you are saying needs another beer.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Barts / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / HO Syndicate

MasterCraft / Masterline / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf

Reflex / Radar /Stokes