Jumping and Centurion Carbon Pro

Ham_WallaceHam_Wallace Posts: 534 Solid Baller
Has anyone jumped behind it? Driven it for jumping? Has any one seen one at a tournament(other than slalom)? Comments, bring em' on! Concerns with some jumpers not feeling good because they haven't been around any jump tournaments!
Am I a jumper that wants to be a slalom skier? Or a slalom skier that wants to be a jumper?

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,516 Administrator
    just cut late and go left

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

MattPTylerRE_T
  • Mateo VargasMateo Vargas Posts: 683 Crazy Baller
    You got 3 to figure it out.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    MattPTylerR
  • ntxntx Posts: 758 Crazy Baller
    Can't wait to see what the open men have to say about it
  • Moskier3evMoskier3ev Posts: 150 Baller
    Ham, centurion qualified for sc regional last year. We have a 2012 on our lake I have jumped behind. The common thing with the 5.7 is we were having to run the power factor way up to get the times in. The boat feels felt fine at normal 6.0 the times were consistently slow. At SC regional PF at 9 to get woody and Jody in tolerance. boat was pulled after men 3. I feel propped for jump it could be an OK jump boat in the 5.7.
    And a good wheel man.
    Call me if you want more info.

Jeff Lindsey

PS Jody Hooten went 176 yesterday at SMRR new SCR Regional record Men 3. Jay Eidem 144. We had 23 jumpers great conditions.a fun day.
    Tennessee was represented at our tournament by to 2 nice young women. Bre carder and Allie nicholson. They were a pleasure to be around.