Has anyone's 3-tourney avg ever been the world record...

6balls6balls Posts: 4,496 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
@razorskier1 pointed out to me the other day that Nate's best 3-tourney avg score for ranking purposes is 2 @ 43...which is the world record. Has that ever happened before???
Dave Ross--die cancer die
Brady

Comments

• BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 5,807
    I think Regina had 3 scores of 3 @ 41 in the last 12 months, which all were WR. But then she threw that all off by upping the WR a half buoy 4 hours after the last score of 3.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• 6balls6balls Posts: 4,496 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @shaneH a couple of freaks of nature both male and female there. Special time for pro slalom skiing...unless you are one of the unfortunate excellent pro skiers who has to ski against them right now...need a world record to win. Let's see, I could have been considered the best slalom skier of my era except my era corresponded with Nate and/or Regina. Kind of like being a top slalom skier during the Mapple era...so often the bridesmaid despite an amazing performance.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    E_TEd_Johnson
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,115 Mega Baller
    Same problem pro golf had when Tiger was coming up. Lots of REALLY great folders were standing in the shadow for a good period of time. Some didn't come out of that shadow until Tigers dark moments a few years back. Reg and Nate are really good for the sport right now
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 949 Crazy Baller
    By the way, with ELR scores, it only takes 2 performances to get a ranking score without a penalty.
    Kelvin Kelm, Lakes of Katy, Katy Texas
    6balls