good day or bad day?

KlundellKlundell Posts: 432 Open or 55K Rated Skier
So if you tie your pb with 3 at 39 in round one and eat crap and break your ear drum in round two @35 is that a good day or a bad day?
scotchipmanBrady

Comments

• scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,663
    Good day, at least you can still ski unlike me with my broken rib. Nice skiing!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - USI Tech pays for my water ski addiction
    Brady
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,379 Mega Baller
    I'd go with good day. How long is the ear drum going to put you out?
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,885 Moderator
    edited July 2013
    @klundell good day. I fell at .5 on my second pass then going from 4-5 on my
    second pass 2nd round at states this weekend I took a header and did some ear damage. Just left the doctor and good news not busted but it has been ringing since Sunday... 5 prescriptions later I have been cleared to ski.
    Speedy recovery my friend!
  • KlundellKlundell Posts: 432 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I won't miss a day with the ear drum. Get some antibiotics and an ear plug and keep skiing.
    Brady
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,005 Mega Baller
    @Klundell Let's ski together next week!
    I ski, therefore I am
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,885 Moderator
    edited July 2013
    @klundell antibiotics, steroids, sleeping pills, and earbdrops acquired. Picking up ear plugs tomorrow and headed to the lake. I'm just ready for the ringing to stop...
    @brady regionals are next week. Let's plan on the week after.
    Brady
    @mattp just got home and sat down to some quite and the ringing is bad! Good luck!
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,084 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Great Day, your not n a wheel chair
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
    Skoot1123Klundell
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,856 Mega Baller
    Sucks about ear but I would say good day. Any day you tie your PB is a good day.
    Mark Shaffer
    Klundell
  • chris_loganchris_logan Posts: 349 Solid Baller
    Good day. I had a similar skiing weekend as @MattP. Then yesterday I can't run my typical opener of 32/15, run sloppy 34/15 passes, but repeatedly stroke 34/22. I'm left with a total conundrum of what to think of my skiing and wondering if I should make a drastic move with my opener.
    Always looking for a pull... Will you be my boatdriver?
  • markchilcuttmarkchilcutt Posts: 773 Crazy Baller
    Great skiing yesterday Kevin!!!
    Ski it if you can!!!!
    Prognosis might be worse then I thought. Shoulder started hurting last night and I pretty much can't lift my arm this morning.
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,745 Mega Baller
    @klundell - separated shoulder?
    No definitely not separated. Hopefully just a joint capsule sprain and not a rotator cuff.
    Here's to hoping it's only a joint capsule sprain. Really hoping it isn't a rotator cuff.
  • tbrenchleytbrenchley Posts: 120 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @Klundell You should really learn to do the backslide to come out of that type of crash with all your joint capsules in tact
  • tbrenchleytbrenchley Posts: 120 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Here is the round from the tournament...the video isn't great because the boat judge was secretly filming me to try and not "distract the skier" I really am a better skier than this but I've just had to get scrap mode out lately....oh and I nailed my gates this time!

scotchipmanA_B
    @tbrenchley - they never have scored for style points - so as I say when I make a pass that is terrible..... Still 6 balls to me!
    A_B
  • jwroblewjwroblew Posts: 143 Baller
    why do people take video in portrait mode? it drives me crazy
  • A_BA_B Posts: 3,779 Mega Baller
    I assume you always wear enema protection....