The Only Thing Better Than Skiing

BradyBrady Posts: 1,005 Mega Baller
edited July 2013 in Other Stuff
Now that my kids are getting into this awesome and crazy sport, that means spending more time with them in the boat. I am getting used to driving with one hand and holding my baby with the other! Can't imagine it getting better than this!
I ski, therefore I am
RichardDoaneKillerA_BSkoot11236ballsB_S

Comments

• GOODESkierGOODESkier Posts: 1,107 Crazy Baller
    Sweet! Been there! Wait till you get to watch sippy cups being passed in the boat as you try to make a few more balls at your PB line length.
    2003 Nautique 196 LE Star Gazer & ZBox - GOODE NANO OneXT 66.75" - Powershell 5 (LFF) - Tournament PB: 2 Balls @ 39.5' OFF (34.2 MPH) on 7/18/2015 at BIG DAWG BROHO!
    Brady
  • B_SB_S Posts: 165 Solid Baller
    Our 4th child is now 8 months old, and she loves to help drive the boat while either my wife or I ski! All of our kids where in our lap when they were little, then in the observer's seat once they got big enough. We got our 3 year, 1 month old daughter up on the Skimmer a couple of weeks ago. Having the kids out with you brings a whole new dimension to the sport we love!
  • thagerthager Posts: 3,815 Mega Baller
    That's not it! Don't get me wrong, that's fantastic!!! but that's not it...... : )
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    MSE_T
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,005 Mega Baller
    @thager I would have to agree with @B_S NOTHING is better than kids... Oh wait, one thing is better than having kids....having them on the lake with you!!! NOTHING beats that. NOTHING!!!
    I ski, therefore I am
    Been there. Done that. Love em. Still disagree!
    MS
  • MSMS Posts: 4,298 Mega Baller
    2 feet fresh powder on a perfect slope at Snowbird.
    196, glass with a great set.
    34 DDs
    O"Dells St. Lupulin in a frosty glass
    Watching @Horton fall at -32
    07 Monza

The world is full of lots of joy.
    Shut up and ski
    Brady
    @Brady I see your point but I would hate to be the skier that you are pulling.
    Shut up and ski
  • BradyBrady Posts: 1,005 Mega Baller
    @MS The skier I was pulling was my 10 year old on a knee board. Trust me, I use both hands and don't say a damn word when I am pulling a short-line skier. And, unlike when my wife is telling me about her day, thinking I am listening to her, I truly am zoned in when pulling through the course! :) Come to Utah and ski with me and I will show you! And, btw, I live literally 9 minutes from Snowbird, so that invite is good for the winter as well.

@thager Okay, I am biting, what is better than my 2 year old?
    I ski, therefore I am
    MS
    The whole Journey.
  • OTFOTF Posts: 320 Crazy Baller
    And the 07 Monza scores another thread
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,496 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @brady when ours were little we bolted in a seat belt from a caddy from the junkyard and buckled a car seat into the rear facing passenger seat. Worked slick!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Brady
  • xratedxrated Posts: 478 Solid Baller
    Very nice @Brady! @Thager is talking the crazy talk of someone who doesn't still have little savages running around. But yes there is nothing better than having kids on the water, except maybe taking that fresh 2' of powder and being on a snowmobile.
    Brady
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,632 Mega Baller
    @MS I'm more of a 38g kinda guy, but that does seem like a pretty good day...
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    raynBrady
    @Brady Sounds good. Snowbird Rocks.
    @Than 38G? Holy smokes, that would would require a big life vest(or maybe she wouldn't need one).
    Shut up and ski
    Brady
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,414 Mega Baller
    I think @Than_Bogan is compensating :-). The skinny fellas always like the busty ones!
    Jim Ross
    BradyThan_Bogan
    The aptly named Gladiator Bliss is a good choice.
    Brady
    @razorskier1 Always said that! Gotta mix in some constitution so the next gen doesn't blow away in a light breeze!!