Ron Goodman

jwrjwr Posts: 339 Baller
My jumpers and slalom ski blew off my car going down the highway about two weeks before Regionals. Pretty much ruined my slalom, and bashed in the tail of my jumper. I sent my jumpers out to Goodman's and not only did he fix them for free, he shipped them back to me at no charge. I didn't even buy my jumpers originally from him, I got them used. It's not like he knows who I am either, but he has a customer for life now. Cant say how grateful and impressed I am with him. Cant thank him enough.
Obrien Elite 30" 6.845, 2.510, .80 PB 2@39
Nick SullivanBulldogBrewskiToddLklindyjipster43HortonLucasSkoot1123E_TMattPJody_SealSkiJay

Comments

• GOODESkierGOODESkier Posts: 1,107 Crazy Baller
    The Goodman's are GREAT-MEN! Terry is a heck of a ski coach!
    2003 Nautique 196 LE Star Gazer & ZBox - GOODE NANO OneXT 66.75" - Powershell 5 (LFF) - Tournament PB: 2 Balls @ 39.5' OFF (34.2 MPH) on 7/18/2015 at BIG DAWG BROHO!
  • eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,031 MM Trick Skier / Eccentric Person
    All the Goodmans are great. John and Lucy, Ron and Terry are all fun! The skis are pretty good too!

Eric
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,149 Mega Baller
    @jwr Now we need to figure out whats wrong with your boat..... you will be back in BiZZZZ!
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• jwrjwr Posts: 339 Baller
    @Jody_Seal that's why I took it to the best. Made some drastic changes in the fin and now I'm loving that endo too.
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,149 Mega Baller
    @jwr. Cool! Send Tim the money... Gets me off the hook!
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• jwrjwr Posts: 339 Baller
    @Jody_Seal already taken care of.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,516 Administrator
    Ok everyone straighten up. Ron's mom is watching.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

BoneHead