BallOfSpray Google Analytics

HortonHorton Posts: 23,831 Administrator
edited October 2013 in Site Info & Instructions
BallOfSpray Google Analytics

The great thing about having good web data is I am happy for all potential advertisers and competitors to see it.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Lucas

Comments

• ozskiozski Posts: 1,394
    Impressive numbers Horton. I owned a big Honda forum for a while, lots of work to keep things in order even with good mods. We had an insane Alexa ranking at the time. Just keep doing what your doing and focus on the end user experience and Google will continue to love you.
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,831 Administrator
    @ozski Thanks. Alexa ranking? You must have been huge (not that I trust Alexa)

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,831 Administrator
    edited October 2013
    @ozski I just checked Alexa and below is the first thing it get for BallOfSpray

Keywords: connelly prophecy, slalom ski, waterski, prophesy, the end of the world

Their data is so bad I wish they did not even index sites this size. It is complete BS.

• ozskiozski Posts: 1,394
    Yeah its been years since I've bothered to even visit Alexa, from memory we are at about 20k - 30k per day unique visits... They were solid enough numbers to generate a good income from advertising. We got consumed by a much larger group and they pretty much screwed up the website.
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum