Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Chuck_DickeyChuck_Dickey Posts: 1,459 Crazy Baller
    Dead line is rapidly approaching to make any alterations to this boat before the build date is locked, don't miss out on your chance to make this your own! No comments posted here but I'm happily surprised how many emails I've had through Ski it Again asking questions.
    Ok, my order is locked in and the boat should be delivered late December / early January. I will have it dialed in and offer up demo rides in So. Cal and up in Newberry Springs. Send me a message if you're interested in seeing and skiing the new Prostar.
  • BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 5,882
    Ours came in yesterday. But with the weather sucking, who know when we'll get it on the water.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,172
    Pics @ShaneH or it didn't happen:)
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
    Swinging by the dealership tomorrow. We haven't even unwrapped it yet.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Texas6
  • SethroSethro Posts: 230 Baller
    Hey, how about one of those "unboxing" videos????
    Texas6uflbret
    Yes! Unboxing video!!! If you go to knifedealsplus I'm sure @Hortons buddy will mail you a knife capable of unboxing a Prostar
    HPskier1
    We won't put it in water til after the January boat show.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

crashmanBradydanbirch
  • jedgelljedgell Posts: 326 Baller
    Thats a sharp looking boat!
    Justin Edgell - Bozeman, MT
    edited December 2013
    @ShaneH

Very cool! Can't wait to get mine!
    Just booked my trip to Vonore, TN. next month to see production of my new ProStar 2014. I’ll be leaving Jan. 8 and be in the plant for MasterCraft's 5 Star Tour and watch production of my boat, and other models, on the Jan. 9th and back on the 10th to watch them finish up my boat. It is scheduled for compleation Jan. 13 and will be shipped shortly there after. I should see it in Lake Elsinore at California Skier near the end of the month. Very excited to take it to the lake.
    BulldogWishOTF
  • AndreAndre Posts: 986 Crazy Baller
    Chuck
    Congrats!Should be a very nice trip! I remember pics of your 05 when you got it.
    How many new MC have you took delivery of over the years?
    @Andre
    This will be my 3rd Prostar, 2003, 2011 and now the all new 2014. I am now part of the Promo Team and should be getting a new one every year. This boat will pull the tournaments in the Newberry Springs "high desert" area.
    Ooops,sorry i meant your 03.Man,time fly real fast!!!
    What colors did you go with?
    edited June 2016
    Link

@Andre
    I went with a combo of Fire Red metal flake and Silver metal flake with a Midnite Black accent stripe. The interior is Carbon Platinum and Viper Red with Midnite Black logos and Welting. Check out the link above to see the pictures I generated from the MC build software.

I"ll post real photos from my plant tour when I get back from Vonore next month
    Teaser! I've been in the MC Plant in Vonore, TN for a couple days watching them assembly my new Promo boat. Once I collect my thoughts and organize all the pic's I took, I'll post them.
    Skoot1123oldjeepBulldogdanbirch
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 1,054 Crazy Baller
    Talked to the MC salesman at the Houston, not @shaneh. He said MC was changing their promo program to a 3-year rotation. Has anyone else heard anything like that?
    Kelvin Kelm, Lakes of Katy, Katy Texas
  • bajabaja Posts: 240 Baller
    @Chuck_Dickey that boat looks hot! Can't wait to see it in person.
    edited January 2014
    @kelvin

There is a new format but that statement is not true for the Promo Team members.
    @baja

This thing is wicked cool!

Time for you to trade up!
    rodecon
    @Kelvin No, that's not necessarily correct. I think you misunderstood. MC took the people who were not truly active as promo owners and gave them emeritus status, making room to bring in new active promo members. Active Promos are still yearly. But someone who is Emeritus status, will be allowed to buy a Promo once every 3 years. In South Texas, two were given Emeritus, Jerry stayed active, they added us. The emeritus owner's boats wouldn't normally be used at tournaments.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

MattP
    @Chuck_Dickey Very nice! I love silverflake against red or black.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Very very nice Chuck!
    Good choice on colors and flakes!Congrats!
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,014 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Those colors look awesome together! Can't wait to see the finished boat!
    Scott Calderwood
    Colors are AWESOME... Can't get enough of that silver flake - can't wait to see that on the water
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,073 Mega Baller
    Looks good. Seems like every 2014 of any brand I've seen this year is metal flake of some color or another.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,868 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Looked one over this weekend at Midwest Mastercraft. Really game changing interior. Those ski racks open up the floor space negating the need for the trunk. Combined with pushing windshield forward the floor space is amazing even with skis in the racks. Rudder assembly, gas tank/fuel pump/battery with super easy access. Drain plug NOT under the motor...wow...how nice.

Reclining driver's seat, then unique fold flat center observers seat, the bow cover, the windshield mounted bimini, the removable/storable yet sturdy tower are all fantastic. Built in winch straps on the rear of the trailer, a factory tapered rudder, super high quality upholstery, snap in carpet, the split rear seat...and oh...did I mention those ski racks??? Hard to imagine skiing without that pile of skis n crap behind the drivers seat on the floor...but I can dig it. There could be two skis in the starboard rack and you could still easily walk between them and the motor box, between the motor box and the driver's seat, and climb into the driver's seat.

Remarkable effort in sensible, long-overdue interior and functional design in a dedicated ski boat. If it only skis as well as the others...I think it's won. Hmm...where did I set my Nautique Kool-Aid??

Dave Ross--die cancer die
    edited January 2014
    I was back at the MasterCraft plant last week for their 5 Star VIP tour and to watch my new ProStar coming down the assembly line. What a terrific experience. Boat is in "Final Finish" and should ship Friday. Can't wait to get it wet!

Going to have it in So. Cal a couple weeks and may be able to have a demo day or two if anyone's interested. Then it's off to its new home at Cheyenne Lake in Newberry Springs!
    edited June 2016
  • WishWish Posts: 7,299 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @6Balls. Dont forget the SeaDeck along the sides. No more vinyl pads getting beat up and makes for more interior space. I'll be doing that to my 196.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    6ballsBMG73