Looking for a Jump Sling and Switch

drewskidrewski Posts: 30 Baller
Hey ballers,

The Miami University Water Ski team is looking to purchase a jump switch and possibly a jump sling. As you probably know, we are on a budget and were hoping to find them used that somebody doesnt use anymore. Anyone have any help or know of someone selling? Thanks!
slay buoys. do chicks. make big spray

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,919 Mega Baller
    @drewski - have them send me an email, richard@burienautorepair.com I've got a couple slings, a for L and a M in great shape for 1/2 price
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,158 Mega Baller
    I have a switch! floridainboards.msn.com $175.00
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• AjskierAjskier Posts: 68 Baller
    Drew I have a jump sling, I think that it is a medium. I live in Columbus. Feel free to send me a PM.
  • drewskidrewski Posts: 30 Baller
    Thank you guys very much for the help! I will email or message you shortly, as soon as I figure out our financial situation. Thanks again.
    slay buoys. do chicks. make big spray
  • jimbrakejimbrake Posts: 1,147 Crazy Baller
    Bump this thread as I too am looking for a used jump sling - small or medium. Anyone?
    "...all of the basic fun banter"
    edited July 2013
    @jimbrake - I've got a Large that's in great shape if you're interested
    @richarddoane - Can you crank that thing down to fit a 14 year old's size 28 waist?
  • KrleeKrlee Posts: 462 Baller
    @jimbrake get a hold of me, my brother has a brand new Masterline jump sling size small he is selling for a good price.
    @jimbrake, i have a medium sling that I don't use anymore. shoot me a pm if you are interested.
    thanks, guys. I'll be in touch.
  • BroussardBroussard Posts: 284 Baller
    @jimbrake Ideally he would probably be a small (master line)
    Andre Broussard - Louisiana
    @jimbrake - broussard is correct, equipment needs to fit properly, so for now a small sling with a shorter jump, 5 years from now a size L and 100+'.......
  • TmkowalskiTmkowalski Posts: 1 New Baller
    Looking for used medium jump sling. Blew out my shoulder a year ago in freak handball accident. Tore all 4 tendons off the bone and completely tore my bicep. Have not skied in a year!!!!
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,379 Mega Baller
    Are you jumping. Goode power vest would help you for slalom
    @Tmkowalski‌ I have a medium schiek sling that I am not using any longer. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss.